Angelo Ogbonna - CB - Torino (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I'd be willing to take Sorensen and Masi back.

If Ogbonna is around ~10M. We should sign him, but if its something stupid like...20M, forget it.

Milan trusted De Sciglio and they were rewarded for their faith. We should do the same for our youth. Give them the bench spot, and give them some decent playing time and assimilate them into the team.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
can you honestly say you've actually watched any of those 3?

you mention more youth please, it's not like ogbonna is nearing 30 and he's far more established than Masi who suffered a serious injury earlier in the season
I have seen clips of the aforementioned trio, but it is kind of difficult to follow Serie B and the Argentinean Primera in Thailand.

As for Ogbonha, he is a decent defender, and I realize he is still quite young, but we own Masi and wouldn't have to shell out a substantial cash component to acquire him.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
I don't want this guy in my team. And I don't think it's necessary a defender of his cut, I mean, he's left footed, I haven't seen him that much but looks like the type of strong-rude defender, we have the best of that kind in Chiellini, and he's not going nowhere. We need to improve over Bonucci or get Barzagli's heir.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Masi is at the very least a couple of seasons away from even being eligible for the first team.

We need someone as an intermediary.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Black Italian player who used to play and is a product of our rivals Torino? It's like we're looking for trouble with our racist fans.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
im all in favor of getting good players. concerns me not if the ride bench...there must not be a significant drop in quality when one plays instead of the other..i like to think in terms of rotation..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)