Angelo Ogbonna - CB - Torino (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Dude, we always disagree :D

Immobile and Gabbiadini lost their places (more or less) to Borriello and Gilardino, mind you players that aren't world class either.

I dont see any player we co-own that is good enough to play for the first team imo. They either get the same amount of playing time as DC at Juventus or play at some midtable club.

- - - Updated - - -

Immobile and Gabbiadini lost their places (more or less) to Borriello and Gilardino, mind you players that aren't world class either.

I dont see any player we co-own that is good enough to play for the first team imo. They either get the same amount of playing time as DC at Juventus or play at some midtable club.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

They lost their places to the best and most experienced strikers those clubs already had? Borriello and Gilardino are excellent players for those respective clubs, so were always going to be first choice.

Also the minutes those guys played as second fiddle players wasn't too shabby.

Gilardino 3054
Borriello 2337
Immobile 2019
Gabbiadini 1729

They may well not be good enough for Juve one day, but I think your comparison is unreasonable. These are strikers trying to make it in the game, the other two are established.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Gabbiadini is going to be a shittier version of Inzaghi, and since that dirty mall rat was never a personal favorite of mine, I am not against letting Gabbiadini go. Now, if he were to develop into a Vieri or Batistuta type player... :klin:

Joe

Dec 20, 2009

Official Gabbiadini fanboy here. :D

To be honest, Gabbiadini shows just as much Promise as Ogbonna and Manolo is 21 and Ogbonna is 25.

Gilardino and Borriello were on fine form this season and the only logicial thing to do was start them. Bologna still tried to fit Manolo in the formation but unfortunately he was deployed out of position. He still managed score 6 goals while playing on the left wing. He deserves more chances IMO.

Immobile can go. :D

I said that I'd would be willing to include Gabbiadini in the Jovetic deal. It would hurt, but I know Jovetic is the better player and it would be the right thing to do.

In this situation, where we have the best defence in Italy and competitive in Europe...I'm not so sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)