Angelo Alessio (4 Viewers)

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010
I am quite sure it's always Conte's subs.
I don't buy this theory to be honest.

I believe he acts in accordance to what has been discussed during the week's preparations but he certainly has authority to make decisions on his own depending on what he sees during games rather than follow a pre-written script.

After all, it's practically impossible to make accurate predictions of results also taking into account actual play and design standardized responses to each and every possible outcome.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
No one will ever know how much of this success was their doing, but still they deserve nothing but gratitude for what they have shown, for their loyality and professionalism! GRAZIE RAGAZZI!

Aug 1, 2003
thank you for everything alessio. I don't blame any of our defeats solely on him. it takes a team to win and takes a team to lose, plus Conte too has always had a substantial role on the team even if sidelined on match days.

overall, I am very very proud to see the great rapport between Carrera, Alessio, Conte, and our team. They worked together, and Juventus is still top of Serie A and went through as group leaders of CL.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Fantastic effort from everyone at Juve to get to the end of Conte's ban with Juve top of their CL group and top of Serie A.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Fantastic effort from everyone at Juve to get to the end of Conte's ban with Juve top of their CL group and top of Serie A.
You are one of the more/if not THE most objective members here, so its good reading this from you. Usually you always find something to criticize but you have to admit, and for that matter, the whole footballing world has to admit that what Juve did/is doing is beyond impressive and i dont think it has ever been done before.

Fellow fans from other teams that sometimes talk shit about my Juve cant really understand what is like being without a coach, what effect that has on the team...one of them, a Real Madrid fan, and my best friend also even said " Oh, just stop it Filip. Stop using Conte's absence for excuse. Not having a coach isnt that bad, there are a lot of helpers, coaches, assistants."

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
:tup:

good job to both.
One thing is to hear conte on trinings saying how things are going to be.... and other is to be in the fray, in the heat of the moment and having to improvise decitions and share a huge deal of responsability.

Good job indeed.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
our club is so united at this point. big respect to Carrera, marotta, paraciti (or whatever his name is), alessio and the glasses man :tup: what i like the most they never hide behind the conte ban or talked bad about it. while we fans did that, they kept being pro

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)