Angelo Alessio (2 Viewers)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
When we win it's because of Conte. When we lose it's because of Alessio and Marotta.
To be fair, we lost two games with him at the helm and none with Carrera and Conte in Serie A.

I couldn't care less about which assistent sits on the bench and which one shouts, but I just want Mister back.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Juventino[RUS];3941072 said:
It s so stupid to blame Alessio for everything - line up was chosen by conte, plan b (0-1, 0-2) was created with conte too
Conte has started with the wrong formation sometimes but he still managed to turn things around.

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010
Can't see what exactly do you find ridiculous about this statement, Red.

Yes, it may be a slight exaggeration but the point made is accurate.

And in fact, this was not the first case his substitutions were inadequate, demonstrating total misinterpretation of the flow of the game.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I'm not suggesting the subs were anything other than poor.

Keep in mind though that Juve were terrible in the first half and never looked they had the energy or desire or guile to get back in the game, though, so it's not exactly like things were going great prior to the substitutions.

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010
I agree with that.

However, he could've given them a hand with proper instructions at half-time and useful substitutions to provide the energy and ideas needed in key areas on the field. He achieved that only partly, giving him credit for the fact that Juventus displayed more commitment during the second 45 minutes though again lacking concentration and being too predictable.

All in all, he should be taking some of the responisbility definitely as he didn't handle too well the clashes with the Milano teams.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Can't see what exactly do you find ridiculous about this statement, Red.

Yes, it may be a slight exaggeration but the point made is accurate.

And in fact, this was not the first case his substitutions were inadequate, demonstrating total misinterpretation of the flow of the game.
I am quite sure it's always Conte's subs.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I wouldnt blame Alessio even if he did turn out to be clueless as many of you say, with his subs. They way Juventus played it wouldnt have made a difference even if ALessio put 2 Messis on the field. It was already a loose-loose situation for Alessio, and it was all the players' fault, not his nor Conte's

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)