Angelo Alessio (1 Viewer)

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
our club is so united at this point. big respect to Carrera, marotta, paraciti (or whatever his name is), alessio and the glasses man :tup: what i like the most they never hide behind the conte ban or talked bad about it. while we fans did that, they kept being pro
Davids?

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
More ass licking plz.
His ass is one of the sweetest things i have ever tasted in my life. My insanely hot, blonde ex with the most perfect breasts and ass didnt come close to what this man has in his pants. Neither does my Federica Nargi-looking girlfriend that i have now has anything to offer me that would help me wash the taste of this man's ass from my mouth. I love it. I embrace it. Deal with it.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
His ass is one of the sweetest things i have ever tasted in my life. My insanely hot, blonde ex with the most perfect breasts and ass didnt come close to what this man has in his pants. Neither does my Federica Nargi-looking girlfriend that i have now has anything to offer me that would help me wash the taste of this man's ass from my mouth. I love it. I embrace it. Deal with it.
post of teh day,,,, i spitted my lemonade from laughing

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Of course. Do you think he's interested in coaching a Serie B team or some shitty team like Pescara? Right now he's living in luxury with Juventus and all that comes with it(top organization, job security with Conte basically cementing himself as a world class coach). And if he keeps loyal to Conte, one of those days some exciting bigger team will take notice to his work.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
Of course. Do you think he's interested in coaching a Serie B team or some shitty team like Pescara? Right now he's living in luxury with Juventus and all that comes with it(top organization, job security with Conte basically cementing himself as a world class coach). And if he keeps loyal to Conte, one of those days some exciting bigger team will take notice to his work.
Of course.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)