Angel Di Maria - AM RL/SS - Benfica (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Since you are from britain im not surprised. british people are retards. They think they have the best players and only coz of luck they are not world champions.
They also think ferdinand gerrard and crouch are the best but the majority have always been morrons. The bad thing is that people like u run juventus..
British retards run Juventus? :confused:

MeTaL_KnighT

Terran Maniac
Mar 3, 2009
Since you are from britain im not surprised. british people are retards. They think they have the best players and only coz of luck they are not world champions.
They also think ferdinand gerrard and crouch are the best but the majority have always been morrons. The bad thing is that people like u run juventus..
Lavezzi > Zarate :)

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
:lol: :lol:

Sig material.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I'll overlook the personal insults and your general ignorance for the moment.

Can you explain to me why Lavezzi is a world class player?

What makes him so great?

di_vladi

Jul 11, 2006
I know u wont understand this and u will keep sucking eaxh others balls but ill try anyway. Football is about money its business and the best player is not always the best business project. Take christiano ronaldo. He is good but he is no way near the best. But he was the best business project and with a little marketing he sold well. So just because u read that sb is the best and sb is not doesnt mean shit. And yeah lavezzi is good and should go to south africa. I dont have to explain myself

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I know u wont understand this and u will keep sucking eaxh others balls but ill try anyway. Football is about money its business and the best player is not always the best business project. Take christiano ronaldo. He is good but he is no way near the best. But he was the best business project and with a little marketing he sold well. So just because u read that sb is the best and sb is not doesnt mean shit. And yeah lavezzi is good and should go to south africa. I dont have to explain myself
Name me some forwards who are better than Ronaldo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)