Android (7 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Sold the Oppo Finder and bought the HTC One last night.

I'm just happy to have jelly bean. It's such an upgrade to ice cream sandwich. The phone itself is really fast & smooth. The beats speakers are crazy good and I like that they're forward facing. The blinkfeed will take getting used to. You can't get rid of it but if you scroll to the right and use the Sense UI as well, which I prefer. I haven't really tried the camera out yet but the ultrapixels are supposed to redefine mobile camera's so let's see.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Sold the Oppo Finder and bought the HTC One last night.

I'm just happy to have jelly bean. It's such an upgrade to ice cream sandwich. The phone itself is really fast & smooth. The beats speakers are crazy good and I like that they're forward facing. The blinkfeed will take getting used to. You can't get rid of it but if you scroll to the right and use the Sense UI as well, which I prefer. I haven't really tried the camera out yet but the ultrapixels are supposed to redefine mobile camera's so let's see.
They say that the ultra pixel a disappointment tbh, good in low light but mediocre in normal lighting conditions

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Does anyone know when the 4.2 and sense 5 will be released as an update? I read that the one x plus will be on the list of older devices that are able to download it. Any experts here who can shed some light.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Sorry if this has been discussed, I couldn't find anything, but is there any way to stream Spotify to Airport Express through an Android phone? Airport Express hooked up to my receiver. My girlfriend just got her new Galaxy S4 and I'm trying to work it out for her. Sweet phone btw. I got her old iphone 4S, jailbroke it immediately ;)

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Hey guys, i wanted to ask the gurus about The Nexus, i was thinking about getting a new phone and i read about the nexus and i think it's a good phone, would you guys recommend it to me and with model should i get ???

Apr 15, 2006
Sorry if this has been discussed, I couldn't find anything, but is there any way to stream Spotify to Airport Express through an Android phone? Airport Express hooked up to my receiver. My girlfriend just got her new Galaxy S4 and I'm trying to work it out for her. Sweet phone btw. I got her old iphone 4S, jailbroke it immediately ;)
Sorry, Marty. Can't help you here.

Hey guys, i wanted to ask the gurus about The Nexus, i was thinking about getting a new phone and i read about the nexus and i think it's a good phone, would you guys recommend it to me and with model should i get ???
It's a great phone. Although the hardware is not at the same level as the HTC One or s4, for the price it is usually being sold at, it's a steal. Very fast and responsive, plus you're guaranteed to get the latest updates straight from Google.

But, I suggest you go through all the negative reviews of it to get an idea if the flaws of the phone and see if the flaws are a deal breaker for you or not.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Swapped my s3 for a HTC one M7, cant wait.
You're gonna love it. It is by far the best phone I've ever owned. It's not a step up it's leap.

My only gripe is with the camera, it's weird. I'll start a recording and it'll start to focus in & out which shows up during playback, doesn't look very nice. Also no idea what the point of the Zoe picture mode is (it's actually a few sec video recording) but that's probably b/c I haven't explored the feature enough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)