Android (14 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Hello friends. Well my S3 is being a cunt, ive had to send it away on repair 3 times now. If it comes back dead this time I can swap it, if I have the choice of an S4 or HTC one which should I take?

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I want to use a phone as big as my face. I wonder if anyone will make such a phone soon. Oh wait, Sony already did :weee: It's so big, you need a smaller handset to make calls. As stupid as it seems, I'm intrigued :p

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I'm never gonna buy anything bigger than 4" again. I hate to admit it, but as far as phone's are concerned iPhone hits the nail on the head(as far as dimensions are concerned of course).

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Too small for me really. Hell even my wife, who has tiny hands, loves the size of her S3. Earlier she had a Defy. When it was time for her to upgrade I told her to get an iPhone 5. She asked me to buzz off :D
For me personally, I love the extra real estate. Something like the Nexus 4 or HTC One is perfect for me. Also, for the screen size it offers, the iPhone 5 is big. Comparatively something like the Razr i is 4.3 inches in about the same height and a little bit more width.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I've got a 4.3" and it's barely OK. I still can't reach the statusbar with my thumb as easily. And I've got long ass fingers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)