Android (13 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I'm sure Moto X will be smaller compared to other 4.7 inchers. I was impressed with how they built the Razr M. 4.3 inches and only slightly larger than the 4 inch iPhone. Too bad it was a mediocre phone...

Apr 15, 2006

-A dual-core (not quad-core) Qualcomm S4 Pro MSM8960DT 1.7GHz CPU, Adreno 320 GPU (I'm not actually sure what the "d" stands for in the processor model number)
-2GB of RAM
-720x1184 4.7" (about 4.5" without on-screen buttons) display
-2.1MP front-facing camera / 10.5MP rear camera
-Android 4.2.2
-16GB internal memory, 12GB of which is user-accessible (at least in one variant)
-NFC
-About 18-19K AnTuTu score
-About 7100 3DMark Ice Storm Extreme score

http://www.androidpolice.com/2013/07/20/first-motorola-x-press-images-hit-the-web/

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Also any other suggestions?

- - - Updated - - -

I think ill stick with Sense but what, I don't mind Blinkfeed, I just took all facebook crap off it. I was wondering if you can put particulr sites on it? like Juventus.com or Tuttojuve?

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Also any other suggestions?

- - - Updated - - -

I think ill stick with Sense but what, I don't mind Blinkfeed, I just took all facebook crap off it. I was wondering if you can put particulr sites on it? like Juventus.com or Tuttojuve?
Nope. You can add social media + pre-selected news & magazine outlets like Reuters, AP News, ESPN, Nat'l Geographic, Cnet, Engadget, etc. You can then select what content to receive from those sources, i.e. football, basketball, hockey, etc.

@X
http://www.androidauthority.com/new-nexus-7-pre-order-best-buy-android-4-3-on-board-247648/

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like I'm talking to myself. Bah, who cares. This must be the coolest boot screen of all time. OF ALL TIME.

motoxbootup.gif
Damn, that's awesome!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)