Android (11 Viewers)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Martin, if your phone used to last 4 days and you don't need a better phone. Why not get a new battery?
Don't know where to find one. Besides, you have to replace it sooner or later anyway, 4 years is pretty far behind the times. Also, I'm ready to move from prepaid cards to a regular subscription, so I get the two in one.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
ok gents, i need some advice. i have the samsung galaxy nexus ( not 4 the one before the lg one) and i have CM 10 on it and as of recently my phone is pretty slow!! :( and some times it just lags.

A- any rom's you guys highly recommend. if possible can you provide a link :alen::snoop:

B- the rom jbf recommend for sheik a couple of pages back, is that available for this nexus or just for the lg nexus 4?

C- other recommendations.

its much appreciated.

Apr 15, 2006
ok gents, i need some advice. i have the samsung galaxy nexus ( not 4 the one before the lg one) and i have CM 10 on it and as of recently my phone is pretty slow!! :( and some times it just lags.

A- any rom's you guys highly recommend. if possible can you provide a link :alen::snoop:

B- the rom jbf recommend for sheik a couple of pages back, is that available for this nexus or just for the lg nexus 4?

C- other recommendations.

its much appreciated.
You could always try another ROM. AOKP, Paranoid Android, the one JBF suggested. You could see what works best for you.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Yeah Deej, but a fast phone with a big screen drains the battery fast, that's what I'm trying to avoid. I don't need it as a multimedia gadget, I already have my laptop which is way better at that. I just need a phone/alarm clock with good battery life (and occasionally) benefit from the android platform.
I've got an HTC One V, use it almost the whole day with Wi-Fi and lasts like 12 hours, maybe it could suit you :tup:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
HTC One 'Google Edition' with stock Android reportedly in the works

HTC may follow Samsung's lead and produce a "Google Edition" of its latest flagship smartphone running stock Android. According to sources that spoke to Russell Holly at Geek, work on a version of the HTC One without its Sense software customizations is underway, with a US launch said to be "imminent." Holly previously leaked accurate information on the Galaxy S4 Google Edition ahead of its announcement at the I/O conference.

HTC's chief product officer Kouji Kodera told The Verge last year that the company is "very proud of HTC Sense," and would "like to continue shipping it on every device." However, Kodera was one of many employees to recently leave HTC, and earlier this year the company released the First smartphone with the option to run stock Android in Facebook Home's place
http://www.theverge.com/2013/5/23/4360862/htc-one-stock-android-version-launch-imminent-rumor

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)