Android (18 Viewers)

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Yeah i know that it's possible that some device will pop up from nowhere, but i asked my chinese friend about good tablet and he recommended me some company named kogan, when i read the reviews of their tablets, the only good thing in them was their price, that's why now i want to put some restrictions :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
be cool and get the nexus 7 :)

i absolutely love mine, this whole thing its too small is rubbish, its perfect
This. I absolutely love my N7 and couldn't go back to using a 10 inch tablet again - way too big and clunky.

I barely use my phone and laptop at home anymore.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
I've got a problem. I normally use Dolphin browser, but at the moment it won't load any pages when I'm connected to 3G. It works fine when I'm connected to a Wifi network and other apps (including Opera) can connect to the internet on both 3G and Wifi. I've tried unistalling and reinstalling Dolphin, but that didn't help. Any ideas?

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I m very dissapointed by my N7's lag issues and the battery performance.
I always had bad experiences with Asus products and i was expecting the burnt pixels and poor plastic quality i got,
but i could never guess that such a CPU+GPU combo would lag more than my previous tablet (3G HTC FLYER)
XDA forum has a quick fix it, but it doesnt works for all and i am not willing to root my N& in order to try the rest.

Considering that in my country the pricing for the N7 16GB was about $400, i will feel robbed when the 32GB revised version hit the market at $250.
So my advice would me not to buy another early N7, most of them have issues, like burnt pixels and luggy performance, wait for the new and hopefully improved 32GB editions.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
I've got a problem. I normally use Dolphin browser, but at the moment it won't load any pages when I'm connected to 3G. It works fine when I'm connected to a Wifi network and other apps (including Opera) can connect to the internet on both 3G and Wifi. I've tried unistalling and reinstalling Dolphin, but that didn't help. Any ideas?
@Sheik Yerbouti? Or anyone?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
nah, i really want a ten inch.
:lol: i bet you do ;)

- - - Updated - - -

I m very dissapointed by my N7's lag issues and the battery performance.
I always had bad experiences with Asus products and i was expecting the burnt pixels and poor plastic quality i got,
but i could never guess that such a CPU+GPU combo would lag more than my previous tablet (3G HTC FLYER)
XDA forum has a quick fix it, but it doesnt works for all and i am not willing to root my N& in order to try the rest.

Considering that in my country the pricing for the N7 16GB was about $400, i will feel robbed when the 32GB revised version hit the market at $250.
So my advice would me not to buy another early N7, most of them have issues, like burnt pixels and luggy performance, wait for the new and hopefully improved 32GB editions.
sounds like you bought yours from the back of a white van, i have 0 issues with mine.

- - - Updated - - -

This. I absolutely love my N7 and couldn't go back to using a 10 inch tablet again - way too big and clunky.

I barely use my phone and laptop at home anymore.
yeah i enjoy using my N7 at work, and i know it will be so useful when it comes to the extensive travelling i do, if i can just work to get my phone or at least the samsung s3 which i hope to get soon to be a internet access point it would be absolutely awesome!

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
The Nexus 4 and the Nexus 10 has been launched. The Nexus 4, 16 GB for $350 unlocked is an absolute steal. It doesn't have LTE though. The Nexus 10 is a slightly weird looking device made by Samsung with a 300 ppi screen for $400 with 16 gigs of space.

Dec 31, 2008
Nexus 4, 7 and 10 huh. Any idea if we'll get any of them here? And prices? @Sheik Yerbouti

- - - Updated - - -

Asif :D beat it to me.

- - - Updated - - -

350$ :tuttosport: I wish we get it at those prices.

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck man I think I'll wait for it's release.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
LG has promised to launch the Nexus 4 in India by the end of November (unlike the bitches at Samsung with the Galaxy Nexus). The price remains to be seen. I've a feeling they might price it as a niche device, which will be a bummer.

Dec 31, 2008
Atleast they'll release it. Anything within 25k and :donedeal:

- - - Updated - - -

Damn that's one more month of waiting to buy a phone. I had finalized with the Razr but now well :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)