Android (88 Viewers)

Apr 15, 2006
25k. The N4 from the Play Store costs 15k and 19k for the 8Gb and 16Gb versions resp. I'm not sure how much the taxes n stuff will increase the price by. But if the 16Gb version stays at around 25-27k when launched here, I might give my GNex to my bro and get this. :sheik:

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, here's an initial benchmark of the Nexus 4 and Nexus 10. Doesn't look good for the N4 considering it's a quad-core.

http://www.anandtech.com/show/6425/google-nexus-%C2%AD4-and-nexus-10-review

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Most of the reviewed phones/tablets are pre-production versions. Even though there might not be much of a difference, there might be slight improvements on the phones that hit the market.
If the phone is anything above 22k, I'll consider getting it from the US. Now the only thing left for me to decide is whether to stick with the Desire for a few months and get the Nexus 10 or to chuck the tablet idea and get a phone. I had to replace my laptop, so I don't have the budget for both.

Dec 31, 2008
25k. The N4 from the Play Store costs 15k and 19k for the 8Gb and 16Gb versions resp. I'm not sure how much the taxes n stuff will increase the price by. But if the 16Gb version stays at around 25-27k when launched here, I might give my GNex to my bro and get this. :sheik:
Well you can pre-order the 8GB for around 23k and 16GB for around 27k in ebay(both US imports). IMO LG will release the 16GB for 25k or below. Can't wait :weee:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
A friend of money will soon go to the US for the honey moon,
i am raising funds, (350$) so that she can return from there with a Nexus 4, but i do believe that just 16GB will be a huge compromise.
I ve heard that the user available space will be like 11GB, which is too little considering a couple of games like most wanted (>2GB), some GPS maps (2GB),
basic apps, music and video content will let me with no available space right from the start.

In my country, this phone will cost about 550-600 euros, almost the double,
should i miss the opportunity to get it on cheap now, or should i wait for a future 32GB version?

Apr 15, 2006
Well you can pre-order the 8GB for around 23k and 16GB for around 27k in ebay(both US imports). IMO LG will release the 16GB for 25k or below. Can't wait :weee:
I could do that, yeah.

Judging from reports lately, LG is gonna price it high in countries that do not have the option to buy it from the Play Store. I'm looking at 30k.

I'm leaning towards that myself.
:tup:

A friend of money will soon go to the US for the honey moon,
i am raising funds, (350$) so that she can return from there with a Nexus 4, but i do believe that just 16GB will be a huge compromise.
I ve heard that the user available space will be like 11GB, which is too little considering a couple of games like most wanted (>2GB), some GPS maps (2GB),
basic apps, music and video content will let me with no available space right from the start.

In my country, this phone will cost about 550-600 euros, almost the double,
should i miss the opportunity to get it on cheap now, or should i wait for a future 32GB version?
If storage is important to you, then forget about the N4.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)