Android (65 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i would have gone with the samsung myself, infact im looking to get one myself as an upgrade, i keep hearing problems with guys at work over their iphones and how unreliable it can be at times, but they only prefer it purely for the apps nothing more, samsung is i'd say the more reliable brand, never had a problem with them

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
apps like the bubble wrap popping thing and sexual positions? :D

can you give me an example of a few important apps that the iphone has that the samsung doesnt?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
iPhone apps just tend to be cleaner and more professional looking but that's because you usually pay for em. with android you get a lot more free options. there's gazillions though, just spend some time going through the play store.

CaesarCod

Mar 13, 2008
iPhone apps just tend to be cleaner and more professional looking but that's because you usually pay for em. with android you get a lot more free options. there's gazillions though, just spend some time going through the play store.
There are stacks of free stuff on both the apple and play stores. Same goes for paid apps. This is from my experience using both stores.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Yo what is the HTC one X like? Should I just pay 10 dollars more for the Samsung Galaxy S3 if I can? Is the Sensation XL any good?

- - - Updated - - -

Got the white Samsung Galaxy s3 4g.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)