Android (5 Viewers)

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4,883
    I wanted to buy the Padfone 1 when I opted for the Nexus. I think Asus are wonderful.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
    Aug 27, 2008
    Bulgaria, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Hong Kong, India :)weee:), Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and U.A.E. getting the padfone 2 before the end of the year.
    If the phone+tablet combo comes for about $800 I'll take the plunge. The phone looks mighty impressive. The tablet has a pretty low resolution by todays standards though.

icemaη

Aug 27, 2008
    It's specs are pretty good. Won't know how it performs until a proper review is out. That said, Asus are one of the best manufacturers when it comes to hardware and their skinned version of Android is very light and is as close to stock Android as you can get.

The HTC just launched the J Butterfly in Japan. The 1080p screen. Oh my. :shocked:

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
    Aug 22, 2006
    It's specs are pretty good. Won't know how it performs until a proper review is out. That said, Asus are one of the best manufacturers when it comes to hardware and their skinned version of Android is very light and is as close to stock Android as you can get.

The HTC just launched the J Butterfly in Japan. The 1080p screen. Oh my. :shocked:
    J Butterfly :shocked:

icemaη

Aug 27, 2008
    The new Nexus manufactured by LG will be available in India by the end of November according to the head of mobile product planning at LG.

icemaη

Aug 27, 2008
    The Asus Pad Infinity is probably the only Android tablet to be considered as an alternative to the iPad. Unless you are looking at a 7 inch device in which case you have the Nexus 7. Also there's a rumor of Google launching a 10 inch nexus tablet on the 29th of this month along with the new nexus phone. I wouldn't bet on that being true though.

Apr 15, 2006
    The Asus Pad Infinity is probably the only Android tablet to be considered as an alternative to the iPad. Unless you are looking at a 7 inch device in which case you have the Nexus 7. Also there's a rumor of Google launching a 10 inch nexus tablet on the 29th of this month along with the new nexus phone. I wouldn't bet on that being true though.
    I bet on all my vCash that it is true. :stuckup:

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    The Nexus 7 sounds like a great deal for only 200 bucks. The size is a little too small however.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)