Android (19 Viewers)

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4,627
    Finally I rooted my IS after two days of fighting with HTC crap. The funny thing is the nicest ROM I found is one with Sense 4 :lol2:

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
    Finally got my SIII, delighted with it so far, still trying to get my head around the OS seeing as how I've been using an iPhone for the past few years

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
    Aug 27, 2008
    I think the Samsung tablets are overpriced for what they offer. I've to check the Acer ones. How are you liking yours? Did you get an ICS/Jellybean update?

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4,634
    After I rooted my Xoom it became a wonderful machine, JB is as smooth as butter on it.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
    Aug 27, 2008
    I got an ICS update, but not JB. But my tab shipped with Honeycomb. I think the newer ones ship with ICS and should get JB soon. And I like mine very much though I don't use it much. It's primarily for my mom.
    My sis is coming from the US in September/October. I was thinking of asking her to get me a tab and I'm currently torn between the Nexus 7 and the Asus Pad Infinity. Since both of them aren't available here, I can't really have a hands-on before I decide. I'm worried if the Nexus would be too small or the Infinity too big :D

Apr 15, 2006
    My sis is coming from the US in September/October. I was thinking of asking her to get me a tab and I'm currently torn between the Nexus 7 and the Asus Pad Infinity. Since both of them aren't available here, I can't really have a hands-on before I decide. I'm worried if the Nexus would be too small or the Infinity too big :D
    One obvious advantage with the N7 is the OS updates. It'll get the update before the Asus pad. If you're one who likes the latest OS, then the N7 is the way to go.

Besides, doesn't the API ship with ICS?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)