Android (109 Viewers)

Dec 31, 2008
Then order that shit. I suggest you find a seller in your city so that you can pick up the phone in person, and in case you need to exchange it, it'll be easier. :)
Contacted a couple of sellers. One is in Indore another in Baroda. I'll check out if I can find one in Kochi. Why the fuck do they have to make it so difficult?

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4,670
    I dropped my htc Desire on the water :-(

Quickly removed the battery and sim, open some of the parts until it looks like this http://www.formymobile.co.uk/Dismantle/desire5.jpg, Couldn't go further. used a paper tissue and towel to dry it, now its in a bag of rice.

but there is another problem, there is water between the glass and lcd, don't know how to take water out of there!

:-(
    Search on youtube on how to disassemble your phone totally, follow it, put in rice and then re-assemble.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
    Hi guys .
    I bought Samsung Galaxy S2,and i wanted to ask you is there something like ''Installus'' for Android ?!
    Thanks .

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
    @Sheik Yerbouti

With Installus u can get APP-s for free without paying anything ?

Friend of mine told me "Applanet" is this kind of store i'm looking for !

Apr 15, 2006
    Yes, but from what I've heard, Google is doing a very good job to make sure that such sites and apps are closed and shut down. Frankly, I'd pay for some of these apps like a normal person. The developers deserve it.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
    Aug 27, 2008
    @Sheik Yerbouti

With Installus u can get APP-s for free without paying anything ?

Friend of mine told me "Applanet" is this kind of store i'm looking for !
    There's Blackmart as well. Most apps in the Play Store are either free or very cheap. But pirates will always be pirates I guess :D

icemaη

Aug 27, 2008
    A flurry of new phones and tablets coming in the next couple of weeks. The new Nokia Windows 8 lineup, Motorola with their first proper phone since the Google acquisition, new Kindles from Amazon and the new iPhone.

icemaη

Aug 27, 2008
    The new Nokia Lumia 920 has been launched. I like the UI of Windows Phone. Easy to navigate and less cluttered, imo. I like the design of the phones as well. Nokia probably has the best hardware on phones (externals). But their decision to make the 920 with a glossy finish, will put a lot of buyers off. The matte sexiness of the 800/900 was drool worthy. The glossy finish looks very tacky and cheap.

http://www.engadget.com/2012/09/05/nokia-lumia-920-hands-on/

icemaη

Aug 27, 2008
    Motorola Mobility announced three phones of theirs as well. The RAZR HD, RAZR MAXX HD and RAZR M. The MAXX has a talk time of 21 freaking hours. That's impressive for a phone that size.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 107)