Android (37 Viewers)

Nedvěd

What's the best GBA emulator on the market? My Boy! and VGBA are both the same price, but not sure which one to buy.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4,685
    I am loving the price wars on the 7" tablets, I am thinking of buying one myself but I don't know why would I need it for.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4,687
    I did not state my preference in what I said, just that the price war is healthy.

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
    Hmm don't you guys think 7" tablet is a bit small? Well it's obviously more portable...but the screen might be a bit small for my old eyes ;)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    actually i think its perfect, considering the amount of traveling i do this is just so ideal, considering i had previously considered getting a ultrabook or a netbook, but for more or less the same price i can get something more versatile, i must admit i was looking to get the ipad a month or 2 ago and was largely unimpressed and couldn't justify the hefty price tag, the nexus 7 that arrived yesturday is just practical and now wont ever need to carry my laptop around an airport for example. funnily enough when you spend a long time on it and then switch to playing around on the mobile you realise that 7" is an adequate size.

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
    Yeah depends on how you use it I guess. Shame they don't sell them over here, great price as well. Just looked at the Nexus 7 specs and damn it looks great :)

Tegra 3 :D

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Yeah depends on how you use it I guess. Shame they don't sell them over here, great price as well. Just looked at the Nexus 7 specs and damn it looks great :)

Tegra 3 :D
    does the google play store not deliver to you? damn would suck if it doesn't. I had to order mine online through the same means as all the retail shops have sold out for weeks now and i was getting impatient, not bad i ordered it sunday and arrived on my work desk monday morning :D but yeah the processing speed is very impressive, love the graphics on the games absolutely love my new toy! ofc its a shame its not 3/4g capable but still great value for money got to admit i was a bit worried that i perhaps should have waited to try out the new kindle but i think i made the right choice still.

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    I won't say which tab you should put your money toward but if its between the nexus 7 and anything else then you should definitely invest in the nexus

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)