Android (15 Viewers)

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4,727
    I got a 10.1" Android tablet, and it does seem a little oversized imo. Perhaps 8 or 9 inches is the sweet spot.
    I think the 10.1 is just great but it's not that good for mobility. I would like to have both and a phone, so I am only a 7" short of taking your title of Android gangster.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4,728
    After jailbreaking my iPad3 it has become a playground for me. All my media can be streamed between all my devices in my house and I can use the VLC app on it to play media from other devices on it. The freedom+quality+retina screen makes it unbeatable.

I would strongly recommend invest in one and just jailbreak it which takes a click of a button and about 2 mins
    I do all this on my Xoom.

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    The teacher asked the students to form a sentence with the word "fascinate". Little Billy raised his hand. "Go ahead, Billy" said the teacher. Billy said "My sister has a shirt with ten buttons but her tits are so big she can only fasten eight."

CaesarCod

Mar 13, 2008
    you can get a playstation emulator and connect your sixaxis/DS3 to the tablet? That would be awesome. If there is one thing that shits me about touchscreen games its trying to use d-pad/buttons on the screen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)