Android (106 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I hate the Indian market for Android tablets. The new iPad sells at almost the same price as they do in the US, but a corresponding Android tablet is charged a premium. Not to mention, it releases a decade after the launch in the US. Sometimes makes me wanna jump over to the dark side.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4,642
    The iPad is a good device the only problem is that it is manufactured by a shit company. Same can be said about everything else they produce.

Juve Fanatico

Aug 20, 2010
    Well, yeah. I've checked xda and they seem to be facing a couple of problems (memory and butter effect issues from what I understand) with some Samsung devices. They're probably waiting for Samsung to release a JB update.

Gonna stick with CM9 for now unless I get too bored with it. :D

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
    Aug 27, 2008
    I realized that the problem was with my network and not with my phone. So no new phone for me just yet.

And Tommy some of the sellers offer 1 year warranty for the Nexus via a third party warranty service.

Dec 31, 2008
    And Tommy some of the sellers offer 1 year warranty for the Nexus via a third party warranty service.
    That sounds good :tup: I'll check on that. Thanks brah.

Nexus is my first choice, the only thing holding me back is the lack of official hardware support here.

Was searching for phones a lot today and narrowed down the results to Samsung Galaxy S2, HTC One S, Motorola Razr, Sony Xperia P. Razr interests me very much but the problem is Motorola's software updates. S2 and One S also looking like very good phones. No clue about Xperia P though.

Dec 31, 2008
    The S3 and the 1S are overpriced. Dunno about the Razr, but I'd stay away from both Moto as well as Sony. Just get the GNex. It's a killer phone for 25k.
    Yes I want it, I've mailed the vendor in ebay asking about the details of the warranty he's offering. What about the one you got? Was it from mobileaccesories?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 104)