Android (32 Viewers)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I plug the phone to the computer and it shows up as "Removable Disk (H: )" but when I click to open it, it says 'Please insert a disk into H:". In the Control Panel > Add Hardware, the HTC shows up however so I'm not sure why I'm not able to access it.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #163
    I plug the phone to the computer and it shows up as "Removable Disk (H: )" but when I click to open it, it says 'Please insert a disk into H:". In the Control Panel > Add Hardware, the HTC shows up however so I'm not sure why I'm not able to access it.
    When you plug the phone to your computer, the phone displays a notification that USB is connected, open it then click on the mount button.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #165
    Anytime. By the way, I added you on my gmail

And for some reason, I lost all my contacts on gmail account. Christina, Dusan, Dru, Martin, mikhail and Sheikh, you can add me again please.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    The standard HTC clock weather widget is kind of a pain; it's big (the other ones are too small) and the weather won't update for the place I pick. I pick Stockholm and it gives me Seattle, I pick Washington and it gives me New York.

Apr 15, 2006
    The standard HTC clock weather widget is kind of a pain; it's big (the other ones are too small) and the weather won't update for the place I pick. I pick Stockholm and it gives me Seattle, I pick Washington and it gives me New York.
    Try this: Open the Weather app, then press Menu and select Delete, and delete all the cities you don't need. If you want to, add the city you're in. Usually, 'Current Location' works just fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)