Android (94 Viewers)

Apr 15, 2006
I haven't even rooted my phone, let alone overclock it! :lol:

btw, it's turning out to be really hard to root this Tattoo, mostly due to the lack of interest to do so. It's only in the past few weeks that some people at XDA are attempting to do so. :sad:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I haven't even rooted my phone, let alone overclock it! :lol:

btw, it's turning out to be really hard to root this Tattoo, mostly due to the lack of interest to do so. It's only in the past few weeks that some people at XDA are attempting to do so. :sad:
i'm sure those guys at XDA will streamline it. those guys are geniuses. that's where i learned how to boot an old HTC Tilt with Android instead of its pre-loaded WM

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
when is the next FW update coming? its usually every 3-5 months. i bet the guys at XDA will have a secure and reliable root process in place by springtime. i mean it can't be that difficult to root the Tatoo

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
You guys got some great app recommendations. Quick question, are apps on Android Market all considered 'safe'?

Also, what's this about adding each other? Saw some of you exchanging email addresses a few pages back. All my contacts are synced with facebook, isn't that enough? :confused:

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #157
    You guys got some great app recommendations. Quick question, are apps on Android Market all considered 'safe'?

Also, what's this about adding each other? Saw some of you exchanging email addresses a few pages back. All my contacts are synced with facebook, isn't that enough? :confused:
    All apps on the market are safe, if the app doesn't work you can simply uninstall it.

We exchanged gmail accounts for Google Talk.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 92)