Android (15 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
oh and what is the best app for streaming and downloading music? i seen spotify but i don't have an account

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #129
    I don't think Spotify works in Scotland anyway, so far it is in Scandinavia and only a few other countries.

iMusic is somehow good.

Did you install Handcent SMS?

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    I don't think Spotify works in Scotland anyway, so far it is in Scandinavia and only a few other countries.

iMusic is somehow good.

Did you install Handcent SMS?
    bah,will try iMusic

what is Handcent SMS?

Yeah, it's not available to all countries. Hopefully it'll be released to everyone soon.
    bah again,got myself all excited by this,the simpletons i know would be hugely distracted by the shiny-shiny

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #132
    bah,will try iMusic

what is Handcent SMS?

bah again,got myself all excited by this,the simpletons i know would be hugely distracted by the shiny-shiny
    A nice SMS application that replaces Messages

Apr 15, 2006
    bah,will try iMusic

what is Handcent SMS?

I still think it's in beta, thus the limited availability.
    A nice SMS application that replaces Messages
    :agree: I installed it after trying ChompSMS. This one just feels better. And the pop up notification of the SMS's also is a plus.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #137
    Regular accounts do not work on mobile networks, only premium accounts do. So don't bother for an invite, it will only help you on your computer.

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    bah,will try iMusic

what is Handcent SMS?

handcent is a great 3rd party sms app with a ton of features and settings but the only downside is that it slows down your phone like no other. its a really heavy app

Apr 15, 2006
    I really haven't noticed a slowdown on my phone after installing it. Besides, after I reset my phone recently, this was one of the first apps I installed. So I don't think it's a Handcent problem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)