Android (19 Viewers)

Apr 15, 2006
Can I ask guys how often do you charge your phones? Mine tends to last something like 3-4 days at very light use.
2 years for me. I just get a contract for 24 months and I change phone when it is out and sign a new contract.
:rofl:

Martin, I charge my phone almost everyday. I need to turn off mobile data, or use apps like Juice Defender to get about 24 hours of use. Plus I don't let the battery drain all the way down to 10% or less. Nowadays I just charge it over USB at work.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
yeah i charge mines every night but that is a habit i have had for a long time anyway

i tried juice defender and it seemed to work well except it kept blocking websites when i was browsing for some reason,Football Italia was the woirst and funnily enough that is one i browse often

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,987
    umh, charge. Plug into the power socket?
    :lol2: I feel so stupid.

I have it connected at any occasion where it is possible. Either via USB or the power socket while sleeping. I am also considering a car charger so I can charge it while driving.

Nedvěd

I think it's just a bug fixes update to 2.1 itself. Don't think there's an official Android 2.2 or 2.3 update for the X8 available yet.

EDIT: Just checked SE's website. There's no mention of 2.3 or 2.2 for the X8. I'm afraid the update you're seeing is just a maintainence update, and not a complete OS update.

http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/support/phones/xperiax8?cc=us&lc=en
    Aha cheers man. I cliekd 'Check updates' and now it tells me that I have the latest update, even tho this morning I had a noti tellin me that I need to update.
    Can I ask guys how often do you charge your phones? Mine tends to last something like 3-4 days at very light use.
    I charge it every night on medium use. I use the music player, internet and Angry Birds quite a lot because I have huge gaps in my University schedule (3 hours) so I'm forced to use my phone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)