Android (19 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Nedvěd;2899365 said:
Just did that, keeps telling me the same thing. Anyway it doesn't matter as it is not a new software. I was reading that on Androids 2.2+ you can save the apps on the SD card instead on the phone memory, any truth in that?
I'm sick of the fact I can't have many apps on my X8.
Yes, you can. The biggest reason to upgrade.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #2,004
    That's not fair. First the tablets arrive to your market before they do here and I am sure they will be much cheaper. Then there is the fact that I have to think about supporting my family ahead of buying gadgets, you can just ask your dad or someone else to bring you presents. Then, when is your birthday? I am sure you have it before mine, mine is in July.

Christina

vanilla pudding
    Aug 21, 2006
    That's not fair. First the tablets arrive to your market before they do here and I am sure they will be much cheaper. Then there is the fact that I have to think about supporting my family ahead of buying gadgets, you can just ask your dad or someone else to bring you presents. Then, when is your birthday? I am sure you have it before mine, mine is in July.
    I have to buy books for university! But the Desire HD is sold through Telus, and if I just buy the phone without the contract I'll bet it will be some time before I also get the tablet. My birthday is in March, so I suppose I can ask for one and purchase the other with my own money, assuming the Xoom is available by then.

Melo, my phone does the same. When I try to text someone it takes a while before the keys I press appear on the screen and then the words are all jumbled up. :D

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #2,015
    I don't have a lot of widgets running, but I don't use the task-killer. I've heard it is not good for the phone?
    When you say you don't have a lot of widgets, do you mean you have five widgets or two widgets?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)