Andriy Shevchenko (3 Viewers)

Jul 15, 2006
There would be not only Inter between the teams ready to engage Andrij Shevchenko, if Chelsea should let him free. According to english tabloids also Juventus are observing the Ukrainian striker situation. This solution appears anyway improbable, because the offensive alternatives in hand to Ranieri. Most probable could appears a possible interest of Juventus for Javier Mascherano, also if the Argentinian midfielder seems always more persevering at Liverpool remain, where at the moment he play on loan.

http://www.transfermarketweb.com/index.php?action=read&idsel=7147

Buy on AliExpress.com

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
I read the same news on a dutch website, it says Chelsea want 17.000.000 euro for him.

No doubt we can spent or money better then that.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Sheva is a great player and thats a fact, but no matter how attractive this transfer looks we don't need striker.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
is this even a rumour?cant ever see this happening
I wouldn`t be supprised if this happens...Inter wants him but we`re also looking at his situation.I think Chel$ki want 12m Euros for him.Even tho if happens that only means that DP would barely even get a chance to play.

Jul 5, 2005
I wouldn`t be supprised if this happens...Inter wants him but we`re also looking at his situation.I think Chel$ki want 12m Euros for him.Even tho if happens that only means that DP would barely even get a chance to play.
Very true. We don't need him. Let Merda Inter to take him.

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
Why are Juve only being linked to the positions they are completely covered in??l
I know!

All these rumored forwards tell me that the media has absolutely no idea what they are talking about.

Sheva rumors are completely unfounded since he's just not needed, especially at his age, 31. Juventus already has two star forwards, that also happen to be growing a little long in the tooth in Trezeguet and Del Piero. Iaquinta is in his prime, and Palladino is about to be. Giovinco is a capable SS too. At the end of next season, a goal poaching replacement for Trezeguet might be needed. But I don't think hunting for offense when two of your forwards are having their best years ever, and the other two are firing on all pistons as well is warranted. At least Saviola is 25, and would offer many quality years.

The only two priorities are a LWM/CM in the mold of Nedved and a Wingback, preferably left. Aside from that, they should save their money for big splashes later.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)