Andriy Shevchenko (4 Viewers)

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
we are the best scoring team in Serie A...why would we need more FWs?
We have been having trouble scoring lately (for the exception of the Palermo game)

Week 15 Juve 1-0 Atalanta
Week 14 Juve 0-0 AC Milan
Week 13 Juve 5-0 Palermo
Week 12 Juve 2-2 Parma (game was totally stolen, thanks REF)
Week 11 Juve 1-1 Inter
Week 10 Juve 3-0 Empoli
Week 6 Juve 1-0 Torino

The reason why we are one of the best scoring teams its bc of the games were we scored a lot: Livorno(5), Reggina(4), Empoli(3), Palermo(5)

(#)= number of goals juve scored against that team and either had a blank sheet or only one goal against:

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
there is no doubt we played like shit against Atalanta...but i think still we are playing in our typical style...maximum efficiency

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
It was one game. I think that in the other gmes we can score more goals.
What about the Torino, AC Milan games. We were had opportunities to score and yet we couldn't. We can't rely on Trezegol (he is a world class striker) but we can't expect for Trezeguet to score in each game.

Jul 5, 2005
What about the Torino, AC Milan games. We were had opportunities to score and yet we couldn't. We can't rely on Trezegol (he is a world class striker) but we can't expect for Trezeguet to score in each game.
I believe that our luck in scoring it's because we expect to score all the time only 2-3 players from our attack and that's all. It is sequential then the opponent defenders to obviate our attacking efforts. I think that we must make our attack more multiform and give the potential of scoring and to the players of other lines. As we saw in last game the man who saved the day (Nedved) was not attacker.

Btw Benzema had great game yesterday .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)