Andriy Shevchenko (5 Viewers)

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Too often as fans we look at what we want and not what is actually best for the club and what the players are more attrcted to. I wouldnt want to play for a man who brought 7 scudetti, 1 Cl, runner up 3 times, 1 coppa italia and oh yeah a world cup. I would hate him because his team won the world cup and mine didnt. Players want to play for good coaches. Look at Man City. That is rediculous to not want Lippi or say he shouldnt come back and coach in serie A. Fucking rediculous
I didn't see he shouldn't come back, I just want to see what he can do somewhere else because I'm tired of the same people doing the same thing all the time. In fact, I'm happier this season because Juventus is in a dog fight for the first time in a really long time.

And to get back on topic, I would like to see Juventus showcase their Cadetti gems before they reel in Shevchenko and the trouble that comes with him, namely his wife.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Shevchenko is his wife´s puppy. I despise these kind of men that let their woman boss them.

Mar 30, 2006
Sheva sucks

Him coming to Turin would do nothing but hurt out team chemistry and he would not be here long either way.

We should just bring back Giovinco and Marchisio, buy a CB (Ivanovic) and an attacking Mid (Diego)... squad complete

Sell Boumsong and Almiron

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
Sheva sucks

Him coming to Turin would do nothing but hurt out team chemistry and he would not be here long either way.

We should just bring back Giovinco and Marchisio, buy a CB (Ivanovic) and an attacking Mid (Diego)... squad complete

Sell Boumsong and Almiron
We would also need a LB, maybe Pasqual or Grosso. Everything else I agree with u.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
CHELSEA, In January away Shevchenko... in America

According to Daily Mirror his future is still written: Andriy Shevchenko (31) will leave Chelsea in January in order to transfer, on loan, to american Major League club. Probably during next days the English press will made La Galaxy name. Is sure that will continue to make that of Shevchenko, recently said near to Juventus.

transfermarketweb

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
Andriy Shevchenko to Juventus

There’s no other way to put it: Andriy Shevchenko has been a complete flop at Chelsea. When Jose Mourinho was still in charge there was always the suspicion that it was all down to the player having been forced on the manager.
But even with Avram Grant he has continued to disappoint hinting that the problems are far deeper than a simple dislike between him and Mourinho. Despite Roman Abrahmovic’s personal fondness for Shevchenko, it would be sad to see him wind down his career in this way.
In Italy his reputation is still as high as ever and, if it were up to the player, he would probably opt to go back to Milan. The all powerful Adriano Galliani has however ruled that out, pointing out that it was the player who had decided to leave in the first place.
Juventus have no such inhibitions. They’ve started the season well enough but are conscious that they need to add more depth to their squad. Shevchenko would suit them perfectly, especially as he wouldn’t cost too much either.
The big doubt, however, is whether the Ukranian striker would agree to such a move. True, he would be in more familiar environs but he’d also have to accept being a substitute – David Trezeguet is the undisputed first choice striker – meaning that his situation wouldn’t change too much from what it is at Chelsea.

link

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
They might keep him till end of the season as Drogba will have operation, and some african cup as well if he manage. Last game Sheva scored, as well as Lampard , but Sheva looked so lost with long balls, as that is how they play in Chelsea last 3-4 years..

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Zidane got his balls back with the Materazzi headbutt though.
:D

I don't care what people think of Zidane, he'll always be the same legend in my book - best player since Maradona without a shadow of a doubt.

The fact that he headbutted that racist, imbecilic cunt is just icing on his resume.

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007

I don't care what people think of Zidane, he'll always be the same legend in my book - best player since Maradona without a shadow of a doubt.

The fact that he headbutted that racist, imbecilic cunt is just icing on his resume.
I agree that Zidane is a legend and it was really sad to see him retire the way he did. I really hate Materazzi bc he is the dirtiest player I have ever seen.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=VMqSysgrhzU&feature=related
http://youtube.com/watch?v=kHKhIpCxGNM&feature=related

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Couldn't agree more, personally, I think he retired with style. A legend in every sense of the world.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Sheva to Juve? at this stage of his career I am not so sure...we don't need FWs anyway...plus he scored on the weekend and i think Grant likes him so Sheva should stay put

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)