Andriy Shevchenko (16 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I have huge respect for Shevchenko but this transfer is a pure marketing trick. We don't need him, we just wanna raise our profile by signing a world class player and sell some shirts.
Or maybe we're just telling Milan "Get your hands off Ivanović or else...." :)

Milan will most probably sign Zambrotta in January but they are also very interested in Ivanović and with Šimić saying how exactly Lokomotiv Moscow will be his probable destination in January, Milan may try to take an advantage of this transfer and find themselves in pole position in the "war" for Ivanović.

If we sign Sheva it will be a huge blow for Milan, for their fans and especially for Berlusconi. Even by reading this rumour about Sheva to Juve Milan fans get nervous. Their ex-idol and symbol signing for their rivals is something they can't allow to happen. Sheva may just be the trick we'll use in order to get Ivanović.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
well that non-EU is specially reserved for ivanovic.
i hope so. :)

Milan will most probably sign Zambrotta in January but they are also very interested in Ivanović and with Šimić saying how exactly Lokomotiv Moscow will be his probable destination in January, Milan may try to take an advantage of this transfer and find themselves in pole position in the "war" for Ivanović.

If we sign Sheva it will be a huge blow for Milan, for their fans and especially for Berlusconi. Even by reading this rumour about Sheva to Juve Milan fans get nervous. Their ex-idol and symbol signing for their rivals is something they can't allow to happen. Sheva may just be the trick we'll use in order to get Ivanović.
Nice way of thinking :tup:

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

That all makes sense but.. Wasn't the biggest reason for his departure his wife and family reasons, schooling kids in London, etc. If they couldn't work out something with Milan, I seriously doubt they would come to an agreement over Turin..

And personally I don't believe Shevchenko would be willing to sign for us, I think he hated our club with a passion.

All in all I don't see Sheva signing for us.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006

Plausable.

Not while the missus is holding him by the balls. :D
:D

Has anyone else ever had a Zebina avatar?

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I think all Juventus players deserve to be in our avatars. And Zebina has certainly won some hearts with his warriorship and loyalty for the club.

Max

Jul 15, 2003

And after that's all over, they'll go and sign Lippi.

Jul 5, 2005
Chelsea flop set for £12million Juve move?

07:43 05/12/2007

Juventus are believed to be willing to rescue Andrei Shevchenko from his Chelsea Football Club hell.

Since his £30million move to the Blues from AC Milan in the summer of 2006, the Ukrainian has been a shadow of the player often dubbed the greatest finisher in Europe.

A return to the San Siro has been mooted on more than one occasion in the past, yet reports in Italy now suggest Juventus are in pole position to sign the 31-year-old when the transfer window reopens in the New Year.

Stamford Bridge boss Avram Grant knows Shevchenko’s value is plummeting with each passing window, and he is willing to take a huge loss on the player by offloading him for £12million.

http://www.fansfc.com/chelseafootballclub/news.asp?newsid=177119

----------------------------------------

I hope it's not true...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
How does Sheva work as a defender? Because this is what we should actually spend our money on. Second priority a midfielder.

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
I think Sheva will never be the player he once was . He always seems to be struggling and personally I don't think he's better than anyone we all ready have .

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
We need defenders that play well on the flanks and are good both defensively and offensively . I think we have enough midfielders , I would like to see a Nedved replacement though .

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
And after that's all over, they'll go and sign Lippi.
So what if they do ?
You guys really think Lippi will give to Milan much more than what Ancelotti gave them?
Ancelotti was the creator of this generation of Milan players and he won so much with them. The latest bad results in serie A are hardly his fault. Berlusconi was the one who vetoed the transfers of Ribery and Toni to Milan, hoping he'll sign Ronaldinho. It's Berlusconi's policy to keep the oldies in Milan. Ancelotti is helpless here.
If Berlusconi and Galliani are the ones who take care of the transfer policy then Lippi can not do anything more than what Ancelotti does with this team.
I'm sure that if Ancelotti gets the players he wants he'll be as succesful in serie A as he is in Europe.
As long as i'm concerned Milan can go sign Lippi today. I'm really interested to see how well he'll do with Maldini, Cafu, Serginho, Brocchi and the other 30+ players. And how well a coach like Lippi will do with 10 Brasilians in the team.

Lippi is not the God of coaches. We've seen that in 1998/99, we've seen that in 2003/04 and we've seen that in his Inter episode. One of the top 5 coaches for sure, but so is Carlo Ancelotti.
Let Berlusconi and uncle Fester take care of Milan's transfers. Let them keep Maldini, Dida, Favalli, Cafu and Serginho for 3 more years. Let them buy veterans like Ronaldo and Emerson instead of Ribery and Toni and i'm ok if they sign Lippi.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)