Andrei Arshavin - Forward - Arsenal (4 Viewers)

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
We signed Pirlo to help get us back in the champions league. Arshavin would be in that same bract. We need youth yes but we cant rely on youth getting us to CL if we can get Arshavin under 12m then I personally would be happy plus think with him and a CB we would be able to reach that Goal possibly more. Hes not a long term solution but we need short term success to get those long term solutions. If thisyear we get in CL and then that 2nd year we maybe sign a couple WC standard players and be successful in CL round of 16 QF whatever then from there we can sign better players. Long term solutions dont work unless your short term goals are successful. unsuccessful Arsenal 101. His inconsistency at Arsenal can mean many things any player can be a good signing or a bad signing I dont care if your CR7. team play and attitude on the pitch what counts leadership etc. count for alot in a game.

juventino899

Dec 29, 2009
Arshavin imo would be our best option from Giaccherini Perotti and Elia, only problem is his age but if we keep Pasquato who's showing quite a bit of promise, then why not?

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Why Arshavin costs 5 mil euro? He started in both Arsenal games in Premier League, so is not exactly transfer listed and not wanted in London, is his contract expires next July?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Why is it lame JCK? I'm not a big fan of Ass Shaving, but despite being a lazy prick and a moody player, he is superior in quality to both Martinez and Pepe.

Would you mind having him as a backup? Arshavin for 5 Million or Ginocchio or whatever the fuck his name is for the same price?

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I don't understand what people expect. You will not find a better left winger for under €5m or even €10m. He shits all over Elia, Perotti, Giaccherini and even Vargas, Bastos and Afellay when on form. It saddens me to think that people are expecting someone better. To pass up Andrei Arshavin for €5m is plain dumb. Just stick him on a two year deal and if he impresses in the first year then add another year to the contract. Are people still expecting Hazard or Nani? I mean cmon, seriously, to pass up this after having Marchisio and Pepe on the left is just fucking retarded. If Marotta signs Arshavin, Afellay, Alex and Lugano and sends Bonucci and Pepe to Zenit for almost €20m then I will go to Turin and suck his one eyed monster.

geditgedit? :lol:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Why is it lame JCK? I'm not a big fan of Ass Shaving, but despite being a lazy prick and a moody player, he is superior in quality to both Martinez and Pepe.

Would you mind having him as a backup? Arshavin for 5 Million or Ginocchio or whatever the fuck his name is for the same price?
We already have Pepe and Martinez, if it means we get him and sell those two then fine because he is not good enough to be a starter if we want to achieve goals this season.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Krasič-Pirlo-Vidal-Arshavin
-Vucinic/Matri-Quag/DP

That's suicidal, small teams will kill us on counter. In 433 it might work, but I'm afraid we also need another CM in that case.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Arshavin is against everything Conte stands for. This guy wont chase down a ball if the opponent has fallen down 5 meters from him, he is actually THE laziest player in football. Add to that he's also shockingly inconsistent and it's pretty obvious that he isn't coming here. I wouldn't even buy him for 3m considering his wages would be astronomical

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)