Andrei Arshavin - Forward - Arsenal (3 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
According to lots of russian online media, Juventus has agreed to allocate 20 million euro to sign Andrei Arshavin this summer.
20m eur won't be his transfer fee, that's certain. He'll be 30 in 2 months and he's not one of the world's best to be sold for 20m eur in his 30's,
Talking purely about his quality, he will undoubtedly make our team better. Will and shall we buy him will depend on many other things, though.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Hot and cold player, he has some laughably bad games where he can't even control the ball or make a 5 yard pass, but on his day is quality. I think he is fragile, 50-50.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
If I am not wrong, he is the captain of Russia, if it can help :D
National teams do not count,afterall we have WC winners all over our team :excited:

actually i fail to see how he could be classed as an Arsenal reject,he gets about the same play time at Arsenal that Rosicky and Walcott get and i doubt anybody would call either of them a reject
my only concern is as i said a few years ago ......

Arse-having? sounds more like an Inter player to me
Well,not excatly a reject but he is not regular enough,and they are willing to sell him [if the reports are to be believed]

I like him,but not for 20m....maybe around 14m

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
That's quite a big drawback though, especially if you look at the price being mentioned for him. If his price would be around the same as Pepe's, I'd obviously rather get ArseShavin, even at nearly 30 years of age. If we're going to pay something along the lines of 15-20m, no thank you.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
It's alllll about the money lads. :D

You're right Dusan, but with wingers it's about speed, enthousiasm and so on. They're not the kind of players I'd opt for experience for.

Mar 30, 2006
I know 20 million is alot for a 30 yr old but I would be ok with this move just to see Juve play better .. I want any good players at Juve and considering we are not in the CL to bring a player of his quality would be a good thing for sure.
But I would like if we could get someone like Hazard or Sanchez instead. I just dont think we can at the moment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)