Andrea Pirlo (54 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Think this is all down to our mgmt beign to cocky, they probably didnt see Inter as such a big rival and thought rookie coach wouldnt handle this. Looking at the circumstances of this season it was really risky and it backfired them. We can of course bash Pirlo here, but its the mgmt who should know the state of the team after last season and how the team can be prepared to the new one. They completly ignored lack of left back once again, when we had so many problems last year. Once again midfield issue wasnt addressed properly - they relied on Arthur who didnt play at all for Barca for half year (they even had experience with this situation in Rabiot, yet learned nothing) and a rookie in Mckennie. In Allegri case we would probably see Khedira back to the starting eleven, saving our season, but who knows what would happen.

Buy on AliExpress.com

BiancoEg

Aug 22, 2020
I wanted to write this for long time and I know I will get a hard time because of it and alot of name calling maybe , But I don't think that Pirlo is the main issue in this team , yes he has no experience yes he dont know what he is doing but compared to other problems we have he is maybe a minor flow when it comes to the team compared to other players such as medical team ,management and player quality

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
We didn't hire Pirlo out of desperation.

Agnelli saw it coming.Heck every sane person saw it coming.Pirlo is just the perfect scapegoat to cover the board's incompetence and unwillingness for serious reinforcements

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I wanted to write this for long time and I know I will get a hard time because of it and alot of name calling maybe , But I don't think that Pirlo is the main issue in this team , yes he has no experience yes he dont know what he is doing but compared to other problems we have he is maybe a minor flow when it comes to the team compared to other players such as medical team ,management and player quality
That's what I have been saying for quite a while.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I agree we have problems far more than the coach. Our transfer market/squad planning has been poor for years and we have a bad record with injuries.

But the level of coaching this season is amateurish. There is no structure or organisation to our play meaning we create little and let the opposition have too many chances. I really think it is our biggest problem and we would be a better side if we had a coach that could organise us. I agree that there are other issues to fix though.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Pirlo: We are still in the Scudetto race. (FI)
Well we needed all wins and 2 draws at max so we have used 2 draws on Napoli and Verona. Yeah if we win all our remaining games we might win the Scudetto. Highly unlikely when we have a coach like Pirlo..

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
In which scenario would you keep Pirlo despite not winning the league and of course not winning CL?
Winning Coppa would help a little I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

The main problem is technically lame and mentally un-clutch players and the club's toxic domestic comfort-zone mentaility.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
pirlo is trying to outdo guardiola when it comes to moving players around that don't need moving.

so far:

ramsey as left winger
kulu as left winger/wingback and as a striker
chiesa as left wingback and rightwingback
mckennie as left winger
berna as anything
sandro as a cm/cb vs verona

just...stop and play a normal formation that suits your players' strengths.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)