Andrea Pirlo (18 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Xperd

Legendary G.O.A.T
Jun 1, 2012
Allegri used to deal with decimated squads year after year. Just because we've hired a rookie, that doesn't mean we have to lower our standards. This again proves Pirlo is out of his depth when he needs a couple of 'starters' to bail him out.

Do you realize all these games are 'must win' games given the poor start we've made in the league? When you're coach of Juventus, there's little margin for error and whoever comes in be it a rookie club legend or top rated coach should be held to the same standard.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
That's right.

And I'll do it for free.

Hear me AA?

FOR FREE.
Can i be ur assistan coach? Ill get you volcom stuff

- - - Updated - - -

Normally i would be on ur side, but since i didnt watch the match live im probably not so mad at Pirlo as im usually.
but looking at our situation realistacally - we have:
- not played with our second best player (Dybala) for almost whole season,
- Morata, our best striker option is fatigued for at least a month now,
- Bonucci, our starting CB is missed for few weeks,
- Cuads, who is probably our third most in form player this year is missed for weeks,

Its really bad situation to any manager and Hellas are not a shit team:
draw vs in form Milan
draw vs Juve
win vs Atalanta
win vs Lazio
win vs Napoli
They were hard to play for every top team.
Even when he was available Pirlo wasnt starting him.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
drawing hellas, even with half of the starting lineup sidelined, isn't the scudetto deciding result. if you just examine this result in a bubble, i'm sure it could have happened with any coach. hellas is a solid team indeed. i'm not mad at pirlo for the verona match. missing half of the starting lineup is a legit excuse for any coach. look at liverpool, they've been struggling without their cb's, and no other top team is expected to play the same with inferior players. if you just look at the verona result only, it sucks, but it's hardly a failure we never witnessed before.

the tendency of not being able to defend a scoreline (benevento, lazio, or verona for that matter), the lack of character (rekt by whoscored, lol), the lack of defensive stability, the dependency on arthur and cr, very few clean sheets, the low number of chances created and consequently the lowest number of goals scored by juve in years are the reasons we are losing the scudetto.

we can put some of the blame on the squad. the squad is on the club (beppe, tici, and of course agnelli for this wage bill), and while i believe this squad is hardly at 2017 level, we should do much better overall. we don't have any in form player besides chiesa during the most important part of the season. even ronaldo is a shadow of himself, and even though he keeps scoring, he looks slower and sloppier than usual. and the form of the players is ultimately on the coach.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Think this is all down to our mgmt beign to cocky, they probably didnt see Inter as such a big rival and thought rookie coach wouldnt handle this. Looking at the circumstances of this season it was really risky and it backfired them. We can of course bash Pirlo here, but its the mgmt who should know the state of the team after last season and how the team can be prepared to the new one. They completly ignored lack of left back once again, when we had so many problems last year. Once again midfield issue wasnt addressed properly - they relied on Arthur who didnt play at all for Barca for half year (they even had experience with this situation in Rabiot, yet learned nothing) and a rookie in Mckennie. In Allegri case we would probably see Khedira back to the starting eleven, saving our season, but who knows what would happen.

BiancoEg

Aug 22, 2020
I wanted to write this for long time and I know I will get a hard time because of it and alot of name calling maybe , But I don't think that Pirlo is the main issue in this team , yes he has no experience yes he dont know what he is doing but compared to other problems we have he is maybe a minor flow when it comes to the team compared to other players such as medical team ,management and player quality

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
We didn't hire Pirlo out of desperation.

Agnelli saw it coming.Heck every sane person saw it coming.Pirlo is just the perfect scapegoat to cover the board's incompetence and unwillingness for serious reinforcements

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I wanted to write this for long time and I know I will get a hard time because of it and alot of name calling maybe , But I don't think that Pirlo is the main issue in this team , yes he has no experience yes he dont know what he is doing but compared to other problems we have he is maybe a minor flow when it comes to the team compared to other players such as medical team ,management and player quality
That's what I have been saying for quite a while.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I agree we have problems far more than the coach. Our transfer market/squad planning has been poor for years and we have a bad record with injuries.

But the level of coaching this season is amateurish. There is no structure or organisation to our play meaning we create little and let the opposition have too many chances. I really think it is our biggest problem and we would be a better side if we had a coach that could organise us. I agree that there are other issues to fix though.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Pirlo: We are still in the Scudetto race. (FI)
Well we needed all wins and 2 draws at max so we have used 2 draws on Napoli and Verona. Yeah if we win all our remaining games we might win the Scudetto. Highly unlikely when we have a coach like Pirlo..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 9)