Andrea Pirlo (35 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
disgusting to think that he was only given a few minutes for NYC last night in a game where his brilliance could have changed the game to find the 3rd goal they needed for most of that second half.

From his assist for Lichtsteiner vs parma on match day 1 to his tears in Berlin, he will always have a special place in my heart... I swear I'm dreading the day Buffon retires now :cry:
He has been pretty bad the majority of his time here. Even when he came on, you can clearly see he either didn't have it in him anymore or just didn't care.

- - - Updated - - -

One of my absolute favorite players of all time. I was ecstatic when he came to Juve, I knew he would prove all the doubters wrong. His renaissance on both club and country level was amazing to witness, I was so happy watching him control the game again with his playmaking and deadly freekicks. And then making England his bitch on more than one occasion, what more could you ask for? I don't care what anyone says or where his thread is, I consider him a Juve legend. I'm so thankful that I got to see him play live on multiple occasions, and even witnessed his only MLS goal live.

Thank you for everything, architetto. Enjoy your retirement :heart:

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
By far the most important transfer of our revival (summer 2011).
And for free, grazie Milan :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Esoesgallo :touched:

Yeah you are right, but I take what we can get.

But football comps can be silly, like showing clip of Chiellini and he is only scoring headers lol.

But dann is the best footie comp maker of the current bunch.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Esoesgallo had a compilation of Pirlo called "the Radar Maker" or smth like that, can't find it :cry:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
He has been pretty bad the majority of his time here. Even when he came on, you can clearly see he either didn't have it in him anymore or just didn't care.

- - - Updated - - -

One of my absolute favorite players of all time. I was ecstatic when he came to Juve, I knew he would prove all the doubters wrong. His renaissance on both club and country level was amazing to witness, I was so happy watching him control the game again with his playmaking and deadly freekicks. And then making England his bitch on more than one occasion, what more could you ask for? I don't care what anyone says or where his thread is, I consider him a Juve legend. I'm so thankful that I got to see him play live on multiple occasions, and even witnessed his only MLS goal live.

Thank you for everything, architetto. Enjoy your retirement :heart:
In his biography he, or his ghostwriter, writes that he didn't even care about playing for a particular club, as long as it was the best club. He wanted to play at the highest level possible. The MLS clearly is not. So I guess he just didn't care.

- - - Updated - - -

Wonder what he'll do now that his playing career is over. He's never seemed like a manager-type persona to me but he has always oozed confidence, experience and one of the highest football iq:s known to man.
His family's wine business?

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I'd like to join the calls for Pirlo to be transferred to legend section. Maybe he didn't last long for us and was fading away in his last seasons, but man what an impact he had when he first came, I'd say he's our most important transfer since summer of 2001. I demand a poll @Mark

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
He's a football legend but not a Juve legend. I'm sorry. He should've lost 03 final then he'd be Juve legend, but he lost finals for Juve instead :(

- - - Updated - - -

With a poll he'll obviously win because these guys are all emotional that he retired. I thought this was not a democracy :(
if he's legend then so is Arturo

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
He's a football legend but not a Juve legend. I'm sorry. He should've lost 03 final then he'd be Juve legend, but he lost finals for Juve instead :(

- - - Updated - - -

With a poll he'll obviously win because these guys are all emotional that he retired. I thought this was not a democracy :(
if he's legend then so is Arturo
This confirms it. Legend

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 20)

• JCK