Andrea Pirlo (129 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Hard to say if he deserves legend status, but him and Conte definitely were the two reasons we ushered in our current era; 2012 Pirlo was simply unplayable.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
disgusting to think that he was only given a few minutes for NYC last night in a game where his brilliance could have changed the game to find the 3rd goal they needed for most of that second half.

From his assist for Lichtsteiner vs parma on match day 1 to his tears in Berlin, he will always have a special place in my heart... I swear I'm dreading the day Buffon retires now :cry:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Wonder what he'll do now that his playing career is over. He's never seemed like a manager-type persona to me but he has always oozed confidence, experience and one of the highest football iq:s known to man.
Totally unrelated but Chelsea's DOS Emenalo just left his role...

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
So guess who hasnt mentioned or given his tribute to Pirlo in social media (instra,twitter etc).

So many others have including Marchisio, Bonucci, Buffon, Llorente, Morata.

And already retired ones like Lampard, Gerrard.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It would have been better if the video was more about his passes and how he controls the game. Esoesgallo style
Esoesgallo :touched:

Yeah you are right, but I take what we can get.

But football comps can be silly, like showing clip of Chiellini and he is only scoring headers lol.

But dann is the best footie comp maker of the current bunch.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
One of the best play-making passing maestros of all time, and one of the best free kick takers ever.

I am always astonished when I think about the repertoire of free kicks he had at his disposal, whether it was the curler, under the wall, or the graceful sledgehammer, or whatever he wanted. He handled the ball with his feet like a sculpture handles his clay on a pottery wheel. (Can we say he was the best Free kick taker ever?)

Grazie Pirlo!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 117)