vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
:haddadjunior::haddadjunior::haddadjunior::haddadj unior::haddadjunior:

The player that deserves the most credit in the return of Juventus to the top. Greatest deep lying playmaker of all time. I will miss his elegance and his passing. I will miss his free kicks. He was a symbol of old Italy in Juventus. Now only Buffon remains from that Era of greats.

Buy on AliExpress.com

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I wish he would've completed his fifth year at Juve, I think that would've marked him as a legend at the club. Half a decade would be a fair number. Four years kind of falls short in terms of time span, but his achievements come as part of one of the better Juve sides in history.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I wish he would've completed his fifth year at Juve, I think that would've marked him as a legend at the club. Half a decade would be a fair number. Four years kind of falls short in terms of time span, but his achievements come as part of one of the better Juve sides in history.
It doesn't matter IMO. For example, you see a Legend star with Torricelli's name on it, because he left a mark and the fans remember him. I'm almost certain that Pirlo will always be remembered more than the likes of Torricelli with all due respect. His incredible contribution in winning four straight scudettos, the first post-calciopoli, is legendary itself.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Milan and Italy Legend, a genius footballer, one of the best to ever play but no Juventus Legend.

However on this forum even Zidane is a Juventus Legend so we might as well add Andrea too

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
It doesn't matter IMO. For example, you see a Legend star with Torricelli's name on it, because he left a mark and the fans remember him. I'm almost certain that Pirlo will always be remembered more than the likes of Torricelli with all due respect. His incredible contribution in winning four straight scudettos, the first post-calciopoli, is legendary itself.
It's not just about the first post calicopoli scudetto, it's also about how he was the architect of that title, pretty much. That too after moving for free.

- - - Updated - - -

Milan and Italy Legend, a genius footballer, one of the best to ever play but no Juventus Legend.

However on this forum even Zidane is a Juventus Legend so we might as well add Andrea too
Zizou would be a legend at Juve for me. I think just the romance of having given his stardom the stage it deserved and him doing his magic would make it count. I think his wife fucked shit up for everyone by wanting to live near the sea, but he always carries Juve in his heart and it's plain to see.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
It's not just about the first post calicopoli scudetto, it's also about how he was the architect of that title, pretty much. That too after moving for free.

- - - Updated - - -

Zizou would be a legend at Juve for me. I think just the romance of having given his stardom the stage it deserved and him doing his magic would make it count. I think his wife fucked shit up for everyone by wanting to live near the sea, but he always carries Juve in his heart and it's plain to see.
Thats a convenient story. Zidane loves real, friendzoned juventus.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Must be the dumbest post I've ever seen from you.

"Yeah you had all the hallmarks of being a legend, guy, but you were here 4 years instead of 5, so you're not."

Great reasoning.

- - - Updated - - -

:cry: :broken:

- - - Updated - - -
@baggio you know I love you, but I got really annoyed when I came into this thread just now and read that post.

I mean, ok, I suppose I expected that Juve fans would be split in terms of whether to regard Pirlo as a legend or not, but at least come up with some good arguments why he's not a Juve legend.

"He was here 4 years, not 5" simply doesn't cut it. Really bad argument.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
:haddadjunior::haddadjunior::haddadjunior::haddadj unior::haddadjunior:

The player that deserves the most credit in the return of Juventus to the top. Greatest deep lying playmaker of all time. I will miss his elegance and his passing. I will miss his free kicks. He was a symbol of old Italy in Juventus. Now only Buffon remains from that Era of greats.

This is so touching.Thank you maestro.Thank you for all that you give us these years.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

He won 4 league titles with us. You can't just consider him a Milan legend. I don't think you can link him to any club. He played for Inter, Milan and Juventus. He is a legend, but not a club legend.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Madrid isn't anywhere near the sea.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

Ballon d'or for us. Why not a Juve Legend?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)