Andrea Pirlo (175 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
People banging on about Pirlo's corners reminds of when people went on about Buffon not saving penalties.

That such minor (and arguably untrue) things are all you can find to criticise shows just how good they are.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
No one was using his corners against him, certainly not to diminish his immense quality that he possessed as a player. His contribution was invaluable here and he is legendary player. That aspect of game (taking corners) is irrelevant for most eventhough these were pretty awful most of the time. His free kicks on the other hand...

Mar 30, 2006
You can say Pirlo's corners were good or bad but I think regardless, Marchisio's were better.
I think its only because Marchisio hits them in with more pace. Pirlo would always go for accuracy but sometimes you just got smack them in hard and hope someone can get on the end of it.

Next season Marchisio will take the corners and Dybala will probably take free kicks?

Mar 30, 2006
Yeah we need a FK taker. I guess Dybala it is? I could see Berardi whenever he comes.
I think Dybala is pretty good with his left foot. If we got Oscar it would be great as they could line up with oscar taking with his right and dybala with his left.
It sucks we are losing Pirlo and Tevez who would have been the free kick taker in Pirlo's absence.

I am sure Dybala will be working on them

Jun 6, 2015
Will go down as one of my all time favorite players. He was the one who has inspired me the most and who I have watched as guideline to improve my own game. They should show material of Pirlo at his peak to all future midfielders, he was the best there was. Bearded maestro hope you enjoy the rest of your career.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 167)