Andrea Pirlo (115 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Not where he moved eventually, it was claimed backed then that he wanted to move away from Juve because his wife wanted to be near the sea, and since Spain could offer her that (also her homeland iirc), she coaxed him to move there. I don't think the choice of club was decided. If I'm not mistaken. I think Moggi has given an interview mentioning the same. Ages ago, but this came just after he signed a new contract with the club.
Italy can't offer proximity to the sea? ITALY?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Zidane went out because he was traumatized by losing finals with Juve and his wife wanted spain. Thats it

And ill always see pirlo as a milan legend. In juve he was epic, but not legend.

The same could be applied to zizou.people tend to get confused and call legends very good players that passed thru a team, butthe fact thatthey are very skilled dont make them legends.

Zidane, even being my favplayer ever, ditched us to fulfill his dream with RM. Thats no legend in myeyes

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Italy can't offer proximity to the sea? ITALY?
Italy on the whole, yes. Torino, no. Also, you missed the part where I said she was Spanish descent/ wanted to return to her homeland etc? Too bad this happened 15 years ago so can't source too many of those Moggi interviews, however, have shared a Reuters article from back then on the previous page.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 100)