Andrea Pirlo (47 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He and the magesterial Ray Hudson. They simply love Juve.

I love hearing Ray Hudson talk about Juve on his Sirius/XM radio show in the morning
What a bitter sweet summer this is, no? Some great talents coming in. But the hardest part is obviously knowing Pirlo & Tevez won't be here next year. Two cool ass dudes with so much class. Hard to fill those shoes that's for sure.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
What a bitter sweet summer this is, no? Some great talents coming in. But the hardest part is obviously knowing Pirlo & Tevez won't be here next year. Two cool ass dudes with so much class. Hard to fill those shoes that's for sure.
Can't agree more with this post.Bitter sweet.I miss maestro and Apache......

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Fr3sh has a knack for saying the most inane shit known to man in this forum, nothing new.

He says the above, at the same time elsewhere fapping about friggin Hamsik.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Fr3sh has a knack for saying the most inane shit known to man in this forum, nothing new.

He says the above, at the same time elsewhere fapping about friggin Hamsik.
Os, the thought of Hamsik playing behind Morata and Dybala is an intriguing thought, you must admit.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
You guys can't even respect a man's opinion.
It's not about respecting a man's opinion. I would never try to change your mind.

If you won't miss him, then you won't miss him.

Now, if you said that he was a crap player for the past 4 years, then I would make an argument with you.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
It's not about respecting a man's opinion. I would never try to change your mind.

If you won't miss him, then you won't miss him.

Now, if you said that he was a crap player for the past 4 years, then I would make an argument with you.
Anything but crap from pirlo!! I'd be nuts for real if I said. However it annoyed me that pirlo got more praise and acknowledgement then the rest of our mid, namely Claudio our unsung hero.

And I also voiced that having a regista would prevent us from utilizing a trequartista, sooner he left the sooner we'd seek different creative alternatives.

Pirlo has been immense for us, but is time to go was past due imo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)