Andrea Pirlo (155 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
This is crazy logic... Allegri won leagues with a mid of Khedira-Matuidi-Pjanic. How can you blame a manager for getting the best out of fairly average players?

Having said that I would take that midfield over Rabiot-Bentancur-Arthur...
I dont. What i mean is that he should have pressured more the board to get better players on mid, intead of asking for Higuain for example.

About rabiot betancur arthur midfield...sadly i dont know to how extend they are good or bad because our coaching is non existent. Matuidi pjanic, and Khedira would have struggled equally with this farse of a coach.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
According to @SkySport: Pirlo's future is no longer as certain as it was assumed a few weeks ago. In fact, the elimination from the Champions League and the collapse against Benevento are causing Juventus to make several reflections.

SkySport now joining the bandwagon.
I find the news with the insults and arguing BS but if there's even a little truth in them I don't think we'll see an improvement.

The best choice is to demote Pirlo because even thou he didn't try to change a thing when things obviously don't go the right way he didn't deserve to get insulted and yelled at. ( ofc if the rumors are to be trusted). Plus he will get the time he needs to develop as coach.

IF we decided that he is on the brink, they should contact Allegri as fast as they can because we'll lose him. That would be a step of saving themself and their face in front of the fans, seeing that almost 90% of the fans on twitter ask for Max to be back.

- - - Updated - - -

I dont. What i mean is that he should have pressured more the board to get better players on mid, intead of asking for Higuain for example.

About rabiot betancur arthur midfield...sadly i dont know to how extend they are good or bad because our coaching is non existent. Matuidi pjanic, and Khedira would have struggled equally with this farse of a coach.
The moment he tried to pressure the board he was sacked, Sarri infored them that the players are untrainable and he got the sack also.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
According to @SkySport: Pirlo's future is no longer as certain as it was assumed a few weeks ago. In fact, the elimination from the Champions League and the collapse against Benevento are causing Juventus to make several reflections.

SkySport now joining the bandwagon.
Well... one can always hope.

It's kinda scary and horrible we have same points as Atalanta and only 2 more than a 5th placed Napoli.

Because winning is normality. Supposed to be anyway.
I wish it was like that in the CL as well.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
This is crazy logic... Allegri won leagues with a mid of Khedira-Matuidi-Pjanic. How can you blame a manager for getting the best out of fairly average players?

Having said that I would take that midfield over Rabiot-Bentancur-Arthur...
It’s also beyond nonsense. Allegri said multiple times his job is to coach the players he was given and he didn’t have any say in the transfer market. So the notion that he specifically requested Khedira and Matuidi is dumb. As is the idea that he shouldn’t have played them, when we clearly didn’t have anyone better

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004

Max never had any say in the transfers full stop. He didn’t sign higuain, Marotta did that with the pogba money. Max just worked magic with the parts he was given.

when he did try to have a day and there were rumours he asked for a squad revamp he was refused by Paratici and Nedved, fell out with them and got removed from his role.

All Allegri ever did with this squad was over achieve

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Max never had any say in the transfers full stop. He didn’t sign higuain, Marotta did that with the pogba money. Max just worked magic with the parts he was given.

when he did try to have a day and there were rumours he asked for a squad revamp he was refused by Paratici and Nedved, fell out with them and got removed from his role.

All Allegri ever did with this squad was over achieve
My question is, and i want you to answer it.... the question is why he waited for a total debacle on the team, for the very last moment... to ask for this changes? If you ask me, it was a desperate maneuver when he saw his position was at risk. But this is exactly why i say he should have reacted a mercato or 2 before. WHen he saw he got his midfield destroyed, he should have raised his voice a season later or 2... not to wait until one season into ronaldo and at the very end of it.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
My question is, and i want you to answer it.... the question is why he waited for a total debacle on the team, for the very last moment... to ask for this changes? If you ask me, it was a desperate maneuver when he saw his position was at risk. But this is exactly why i say he should have reacted a mercato or 2 before. WHen he saw he got his midfield destroyed, he should have raised his voice a season later or 2... not to wait until one season into ronaldo and at the very end of it.
We won the league with 2 months to spare, got to the CL quarter final. It wasn’t our best season but how is that a debacle?

what followed immediately afterwards was a debacle starting by appointing a cultural misfit in Sarri

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
We won the league with 2 months to spare, got to the CL quarter final. It wasn’t our best season but how is that a debacle?

what followed immediately afterwards was a debacle starting by appointing a cultural misfit in Sarri
Dont focus in the word debacle, althought it was a veeery rough moment by that time. It was not a normal season as he got fired because the situation was dire. We were not as bad as we are now.. but in those days our standards were different because we had hope and it was CR7 first season, the expectation was high. Now we are simply disgraceful

Still you didnt answered my question.

- - - Updated - - -

If that was a debacle then what's the word for this?
To be honest, Apocalipsis, the end of days... nd guess what... it can get worse (not getting 4th spot)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yeah you're probably right, it would be a disaster if not finishing in top4. But I honestly can't see you miss out on the top4 even with fuck ups like against Benevento.
I wish i could be as hopeful as you, but the reality is that right now the team is in deep shit and Pirlo doesnt know what todo, so is not as guaranteed as it seems from the outside.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Dont focus in the word debacle, althought it was a veeery rough moment by that time. It was not a normal season as he got fired because the situation was dire. We were not as bad as we are now.. but in those days our standards were different because we had hope and it was CR7 first season, the expectation was high. Now we are simply disgraceful

Still you didnt answered my question.

- - - Updated - - -

To be honest, Apocalipsis, the end of days... nd guess what... it can get worse (not getting 4th spot)
Ok so the answer to your question: he wanted major changes then as he was intelligent enough to realise it was the exact moment we needed a shake up. The best players on the team were all aging and that was the time to look at changing the guard.

With hindsight it’s even more apparent. The defence was becoming worn out and old, the midfield was weak and we had an old and fat higuain up front. Mandzukic had come off an incredibly demanding season.

Allegri saw what needed to be done and when it needed to happen. He wanted changes because he knew we needed them

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Ok so the answer to your question: he wanted major changes then as he was intelligent enough to realise it was the exact moment we needed a shake up. The best players on the team were all aging and that was the time to look at changing the guard.

With hindsight it’s even more apparent. The defence was becoming worn out and old, the midfield was weak and we had an old and fat higuain up front. Mandzukic had come off an incredibly demanding season.

Allegri saw what needed to be done and when it needed to happen. He wanted changes because he knew we needed them
It was obvious we needed them, my problem with it isthat we needed them a couple seasons earlier and he was very passive on this, but then he showed he could get more aggresive and demand but it was too little too late. If only he had this drive to ask, one or 2 seasons before, it would have been perfect, but it didnt happened that way. Thats my only complain.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.juventuz.com/threads/andrea-pirlo.32890/page-646

:claire:

Last edited:

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Cant remember if i posted this, but i read that there are tensions between Pirlo and Agnelli and some quarell occured after the Benevento game. Pirlo is not the only one that needs to be slapped, the players are also to blame in great deal. Against Bemevento, though a defender, Danilo had 2 clear chances in which he could have scored and had to burry at least one of them. There was this situation that totally pissed me off where we had a counter attack, and Kulu had to make a simple 4 meter pass and put Chiesa one on one with the keeper and he somehow managed to misplace that fucking pass and give the ball behind Chiesa.

In all of this, at least Pirlo is the one the earns the least in Juventus, while there are a bunch of players that suck Juventus dry with their milions of euros salaries and they contribute nothing, fuck things up, make Pirlo look bad and hurt our team. Alex Sandro for example, Bentancur this season, Morata since he got back from injury, Bernardeschi, Ramsey. ... Im not gonna mention Dybala cause he has been out for almost whole season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 151)