vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018

mondo1

May 14, 2006
I don’t get the point in sacking Pirlo for someone like Spaletti or even Inzaghi.

What has Inzaghi done other than having a good 6 month with Lazio? Arguably a team with a 10 times better midfield than ours and no other commitments... I don’t see a special style in his Lazio side nor did he do great in Europe. Is he really better than Pirlo?

Same goes for most managers mentioned... I despise Pirlo the manager but there is no point in replacing him with another muppet.

Either go big on a real coach or stick with him, give him a proper midfield and an off season

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I don’t get the point in sacking Pirlo for someone like Spaletti or even Inzaghi.

What has Inzaghi done other than having a good 6 month with Lazio? Arguably a team with a 10 times better midfield than ours and no other commitments... I don’t see a special style in his Lazio side nor did he do great in Europe. Is he really better than Pirlo?

Same goes for most managers mentioned... I despise Pirlo the manager but there is no point in replacing him with another muppet.

Either go big on a real coach or stick with him, give him a proper midfield and an off season

Inzaghi is not that special, in all of his seasons Lazio is either slightly above or slightly below expectations in final league standings, the only out of the ordinary thing is the Coppa Italia's he has won, which is arguably a big thing for a club like Lazio.

However Pirlo's coaching career so far wishes he managed to meet expectations, he is way way below them. With the biggest club in Italy he has failed to even challenge for the Scudetto and had a rather ugly exit in CL as well, of course Inzaghi would be a big upgrade over him. Half the coaches in the league would be a big upgrade over him. Give Pirlo an upgraded midfield to compliment his already best squad in the league and he'll do what with it, not be out of Scudetto race by March?

Imo regardless of who is available, Pirlo should be gone, there is no reason to give him a 2nd season.

Zzak

Sep 11, 2014

1. Their midfield is not 10 times better than ours. Maybe slightly better but with much less depth.
2. He didn't inherit that midfield nor did Lotito gave him 100 mil to buy those players. Both SMS and Luis Alberto joined at about the same time as Inzaghi and were not world beaters.
3. We gave Pirlo a 70 mil player in Arthur and he can't get even 5% of what Inzaghi got out of Luis Alberto.
4. Pirlo had the best team on paper at the beginning of the season and we're fighting for a top 4 finish.

Bottom line, any coach would be better than this sack of shit.
Hell, even give Tudor a chance, I just don't wanna see that muppet on our bench after the international break.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
It baffles me to see how many people ignore the fact we are missing key pieces to make this team work. Without an actual ST, CDM, let alone regista you can not judge this squad as the 'best in the league' or whatever. It's not even close.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010

Fuck Inzaghi with his 3 man defence, no more this bullshit please. Get Max back

Strickland

May 17, 2019
It baffles me to see how many people ignore the fact we are missing key pieces to make this team work. Without an actual ST, CDM, let alone regista you can not judge this squad as the 'best in the league' or whatever. It's not even close.
So who has the best squad in the league to which we're not even close, Inter? That's laughable, furthest you can stretch it to say that the starting 11 is of similar strength, but even that is questionable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)