Andrea Pirlo (155 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
tudor :rofl: his udinese record speaks for itself :baus:

i'd love to believe that it's only some media bullshit, but agnelli made stranger choices already. btw i read somewhere (tuttojuve probably, i wouldn't bet my house on it) that there's tension between pirlo and tudor. clash of similar titans in the juve locker is something we've been missing.

god, i dearly miss the cynical, professional juve machine that steamrolled the league for years.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Considering that winning Serie A can be achieved by Sarri with minimal effort, now is not the time to be cheap. We need someone that can do well in Europe and take us to regular semi finals. Apart from Allegri, none of these Italians will do that so its time to look outside of Italy.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
They keep pulling random names out of a hat. Doesn't mean anything, they're just selling baseless rumours off the current hype surrounding Pirlo's sack. Only this morning they were saying that Gasperini was our top priority or something, and Allegri wasn't even on the list. Now both Allegri and ZIDANE have popped up out of nowhere, lol. We all know that Paratici will downplay all this talk of firing x, y, z after the derby anyway.
Plus I'm not sure I believe all the paper talk regarding the locker room confrontation between Pirlo and Agnelli either. Its not in Agnelli's nature to do that I think.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
There is no way Pirlo will go back to being an u23 coach. If he leaves, I expect his coaching career to go south like Inzaghi.

I think of all top Italian players of the 2000s, the only one that has done remotely well as a coach is Gattuso.

He might get canned by ADL. Imagine if he replaces Andrea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(Pippo) Inzaghi's coaching career has gone up since getting sacked by Milan. He won Serie C, the Serie C coppa, Serie B, and is leading Benevento to safety in Serie A. He became a good coach.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
I don’t get the point in sacking Pirlo for someone like Spaletti or even Inzaghi.

What has Inzaghi done other than having a good 6 month with Lazio? Arguably a team with a 10 times better midfield than ours and no other commitments... I don’t see a special style in his Lazio side nor did he do great in Europe. Is he really better than Pirlo?

Same goes for most managers mentioned... I despise Pirlo the manager but there is no point in replacing him with another muppet.

Either go big on a real coach or stick with him, give him a proper midfield and an off season

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
Yes Simone Inzaghi is better than Pirlo. How is that debatable? He has won Lazio 3 trophies, got them qualified and into the knockouts of CL, and has overall made them a consistently threatening team in Serie A.

Lazio has pathetic center backs, Patric and Luiz Felipe are midtable players. Only the signing of Acerbi has been good. Same story at wingback, old man Lulic was the only good player at wingback before Lazzarri arrived this season. Caicedo is poor, Correa is finally a good attacker besides Immobile. Their squad's shining area is the midfield, which Inzaghi has exploited perfectly. Luis Alberto was a reject, same with Leiva, and Sergej arrived as a kid.

Inzaghi deserves massive credit for Lazio's level. Most impressively he made a solid team with poor defenders that is also exciting to watch and effective in attack.

Jun 6, 2015
(Pippo) Inzaghi's coaching career has gone up since getting sacked by Milan. He won Serie C, the Serie C coppa, Serie B, and is leading Benevento to safety in Serie A. He became a good coach.
He also had a failed stint at Bologna and got fired half way through the season. But I agree, he did well at Venezia and is doing well at Benevento currently.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
So who has the best squad in the league to which we're not even close, Inter? That's laughable, furthest you can stretch it to say that the starting 11 is of similar strength, but even that is questionable.
I did believe that myself at first. But it's not if you let it all sink in, not at all. They have a better defence, far superior midfield and an equally good attack.

We have some good individuals but they're not compatible and too few of them either. One out of Cristiano or a fit Dybala and De Ligt would start for Inter. That's about it. Or maybe Szczesny too.

Last edited:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
They keep pulling random names out of a hat. Doesn't mean anything, they're just selling baseless rumours off the current hype surrounding Pirlo's sack. Only this morning they were saying that Gasperini was our top priority or something, and Allegri wasn't even on the list. Now both Allegri and ZIDANE have popped up out of nowhere, lol. We all know that Paratici will downplay all this talk of firing x, y, z after the derby anyway.
Plus I'm not sure I believe all the paper talk regarding the locker room confrontation between Pirlo and Agnelli either. Its not in Agnelli's nature to do that I think.
I don’t think Max is a random name at all. He was here for 5 years and is still unemployed so it’s a completely natural theory.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Yes Simone Inzaghi is better than Pirlo. How is that debatable? He has won Lazio 3 trophies, got them qualified and into the knockouts of CL, and has overall made them a consistently threatening team in Serie A.

Lazio has pathetic center backs, Patric and Luiz Felipe are midtable players. Only the signing of Acerbi has been good. Same story at wingback, old man Lulic was the only good player at wingback before Lazzarri arrived this season. Caicedo is poor, Correa is finally a good attacker besides Immobile. Their squad's shining area is the midfield, which Inzaghi has exploited perfectly. Luis Alberto was a reject, same with Leiva, and Sergej arrived as a kid.

Inzaghi deserves massive credit for Lazio's level. Most impressively he made a solid team with poor defenders that is also exciting to watch and effective in attack.
3 trophies of which 2 Supercoppa's who no one actually rates or cares about.

He's also managed to qualify for the CL only once which was always their main objective! Let's not overrate him. He's better than Pirlo for his experience and how he made his teams play but let's not get carried away. He's not a coach of Juve's level.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I did believe that myself at first. But it's not if you let it all sink in, not at all. They have a better defence, far superior midfield and an equally good attack.

We have some good individuals but they're not compatible and too few of them either. One out of Cristiano or a fit Dybala and De Ligt would start for Inter. That's about it. Or maybe Szczesny too.
1. lol, that's some opinion.
2. Combining a lineup from two teams isn't a fair way to rate 11 vs 11 ir squad vs squad. F.e., while I agree that in a front 2 Lukaku and Ronaldo would start (and that's about the only thing we agree about here), which would make you think that the attacking firepower is similar, actually Ronaldo as a goalscorer is a head and shoulders above Lukaku, Morata and Martinez are perhaps similarly dangerous and Dybala is way better than Sanchez.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
He also had a failed stint at Bologna and got fired half way through the season. But I agree, he did well at Venezia and is doing well at Benevento currently.
It's not to say he is great, but at the point of his Milan sacking he was a meme. He has turned out to be an actual good coach, already won trophies and has done well. He will have a career in Serie A.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 151)