vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
John elkann already has expressed this desire to his cousin so we will see
Lets be frank, the Elkann's have little to no say on the running of the club, they express opinions, especially Lapo but its all talk. They're not going to suddenly go behind AA's back and appoint Allegri or whoever they want, totally undermines AA's position in the club.

In the grand scheme of things Juventus is the least of their worries given their large business portfolio.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Lets be frank, the Elkann's have little to no say on the running of the club, they express opinions, especially Lapo but its all talk. They're not going to suddenly go behind AA's back and appoint Allegri or whoever they want, totally undermines AA's position in the club.

In the grand scheme of things Juventus is the least of their worries given their large business portfolio.
They also have the ability to infuse funds so I’m sure it’s a little more than no input

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
They also have the ability to infuse funds so I’m sure it’s a little more than no input
We had always been in the model to be self sufficient financially, the last time they infused money was basically wiped out by Covid, but if we're expecting them to bankroll a grand mercato this summer it won't happen. Can't say I ever warmed to the Elkann's, they're just basically fans with a minor degree of interest.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
In retrospect I agree, he shoulda gotten what he needed. But at the same time he lost two finals, one could argue that was a fair reason to move on and try a different approach with somebody else.

I personally still believe that was the right move, what wasn’t right was the money spent for a fuckface like Sarri. Now we’re broke, with a bunch of average fuckers with a loser attitude and gambling on a rookie who’s clearly out of his depth.
Agree.

When people talk about allegri they try to maximize his pros and ignore his cons. By the time he got sacked, the team was playing terribad and he was in bad blood with a lot of players. Peeps say he never got the midfield he wanted but at the same time he was deeply in love with Khedira and Matuidi, so who is to blame here? Knowing beppe and Paratici, is almost a given that they were pennypinching in midfield, but allegri also overused those midfielders.

If you want to blame someone for allegris last hour, that is Dybala, because the final straw was when he asked for Dybalas head (in hindsight allegri was sooo right on this one). The board thought it was too much and they sided with dybala, so allegri out. Then suddenly on the summer they decided they needed to part ways with dybala and everything became a circus after that.

Our reality now is that like you said, first of all juve is broke...we need to sell, and most likely we will need to sacrifice CR7 because the inepst here cant sell for shit. Zidane will not leave real madrid so the options we have are just inside Italy. All coaches are tied right now and Pirlo needs the sack urgently.

The only logical solution is to sack Pirlo and rehire Allegri, Sack nedved and ticci because those 2 will obviusly have issues with allegri, and well reform the team from scratch with the help of the coach.

You all know and im not a fan of Allegri, but we dont have a choice right now. I prefer him to coach us than losing the 4th place. We must go into full damage mitigation mode right now.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I’d take a punt on Gasp. With ItalJuve. I don’t blame Pirlo fully at all. Shit happens. The players at his disposal being shoehorned into that fetish formation of his tho. That’s my only issue with him.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The thing is , they already infused money not so long ago and it went down the drain, and believe me,, im pretty sure john elkann has ZERO will to infuse more money into the toilet in this lost cause. Andrea Agnelli will have to solve this shit by himself.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Agree.

When people talk about allegri they try to maximize his pros and ignore his cons. By the time he got sacked, the team was playing terribad and he was in bad blood with a lot of players. Peeps say he never got the midfield he wanted but at the same time he was deeply in love with Khedira and Matuidi, so who is to blame here?
Who should he have used instead, my dear Hydde? The ones he didn't get?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Who should he have used instead, my dear Hydde? The ones he didn't get?
Thats on Allegri. He should have made the parade he did just before he got sacked... but like 4 years before.... when the MVPP got dismantled and he asked for matuidi and Khedira. The blame is on him. He was the one who was fine with Khedira and Matuidi for like 4 years straight until shit hit the fan

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Thats on Allegri. He should have made the parade he did just before he got sacked... but like 4 years before.... when the MVPP got dismantled and he asked for matuidi and Khedira. The blame is on him. He was the one who was fine with Khedira and Matuidi for like 4 years straight until shit hit the fan
:sergio: That's the Hydde I know.

The infamous "we didn't buy better mids cause Max didn't ask for any" nonsense.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
This is crazy logic... Allegri won leagues with a mid of Khedira-Matuidi-Pjanic. How can you blame a manager for getting the best out of fairly average players?

Having said that I would take that midfield over Rabiot-Bentancur-Arthur...

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
According to @SkySport: Pirlo's future is no longer as certain as it was assumed a few weeks ago. In fact, the elimination from the Champions League and the collapse against Benevento are causing Juventus to make several reflections.

SkySport now joining the bandwagon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)