vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
demiral and kulu too

demiral's passing is to be improved; he's already a level above guys of his age in duels. kulu has great abilities, but he's not a cf by any means, and he's been used week in, week out in different positions. with a normal calendar and a consistent position he'd be instantly better. his use of tight spaces and passing around the box is elite material, and his workrate is easily above average too. should improve his holding game asap though.

out of the u23 guys, correia, fagioli, ranocchia, dragusin, peeters and di pardo surely have the potential, much will depend on their mentality. vrioni's injury is a bummer, and i haven't seen aké at all, but he's got a good reputation too. i'd be happy if 2 of these would end up being homegrown squad players for juve.
I was going to say Demiral but I have this bad feeling that he's going to be our next plusvalenza prey.
Too soon to judge Kulu ofcourse but I'm only going by what I'm seeing for now. Only Chiesa and De Ligt look convincing at this point to me.
No opinion on u23 players but would be great to see 1 or 2 make it in the first team.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
We shouldn't have a big U23 "core" and an aging set of veterans though. That was my earlier point. The transitions has been quite gradual with a couple of younger players introduced every year to ensure that we can perform continuously. This is very difficult to do imo. Cycles usually don't last a whole decade.

Chiesa and De Ligt are certainties imo. Arthur I'm very hopeful with as well as Kulusevski. If McKennie stays a useful player then that should get us going smoothly. Demiral I also think that he might get sold. Dybala was one of these players that was signed very young and became a huge success.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I was going to say Demiral but I have this bad feeling that he's going to be our next plusvalenza prey.
very likely indeed, i already posted in the financial situation thread about him being the most obvious plusvalenza for tici, but then what? de ligt, bonbon, chiellini, and? rugani? :lol:

dragusin is green at this point, chiellini is semi retired, bonucci isn't reliable with a busy schedule. imo demiral has to stay until we have someone else lined up, and the replacement has to have the same potential. i'd rather keep him and save money elsewhere to balance the books.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
very likely indeed, i already posted in the financial situation thread about him being the most obvious plusvalenza for tici, but then what? de ligt, bonbon, chiellini, and? rugani? :lol:

dragusin is green at this point, chiellini is semi retired, bonucci isn't reliable with a busy schedule. imo demiral has to stay until we have someone else lined up, and the replacement has to have the same potential. i'd rather keep him and save money elsewhere to balance the books.
Sandro/Danilo CB :fab2::pirlo:

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Massive gambles -albeit some were forced on him- and they mostly worked I guess. Important game. We need to beat Porto as well to build momentum in this crucial part of the season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)