Andrea Pirlo (51 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Slated him before the match for the lineup and players out of position, for the first half hour it looked like I had a point but it was a great team performance to bring us the win.

Pirlo obviously got it right today - the best thing though was the attitude after conceding, that was impressive

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
4 man backline with Alex Sandro at CB and Zambreschi at LB performs better than any lineup we've used this season :howler:
Lmao I missed first 20 minutes but when I saw the line up, was in disbelief. We played very well with this awkward selection. He surprised everyone, maybe even himself.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Credit where it is due he did an excellent job with an unbalanced squad tonight.

First 20 mins or so were pretty poor but I think Cuadrado settled in and become more of a outlet which helped us. I also think the ridiculous penalty decision fired the team up.

I liked the use of Danilo as a holding mid, we have needed one at times this season.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
If we win our game against napoli then that game against inter at the end of the season will be the decider of the scudetto. This is going to be tight.
Woah there calm down, I don't know where these scudetto talks are coming from, we've still got clubs like benevento and fiorentina to beat and god knows which other shitty club out there. We're simply not good enough yet and not consistent enough to talk about a scudetto run ,maybe we can in a month.

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
Let’s be honest, Bentancur was out which gave Danilo an opportunity in the middle.

If Benta, who has been poor for a long time was healthy, he’d play and we would’ve most likely dropped points.

Pirlo is still not holding players who aren’t performing accountable. This was just a random gamble which paid off, nothing calculated as he said himself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)