Andrea Pirlo (69 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
At this point in the season I prefer to lose by having a good game rather than win by playing terribly. Because when you play well create a lot there is hope that thing will eventually improve. I remember that bad start under Allegri we didnt get as many points but we created tons of chances, we couldnt score, it was either luck or opponents would score by only one shot on target. Then we got about 17 wins in a row. This season is completely the opposite. Bottom teams outplay us and come to Turin to get points. The shit will hit the fan sooner or later. Any organized team will beat us. On form Atalant, Sassuolo, Napoli will embarras us.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
At this point in the season I prefer to lose by having a good game rather than win by playing terribly. Because when you play well create a lot there is hope that thing will eventually improve. I remember that bad start under Allegri we didnt get as many points but we created tons of chances, we couldnt score, it was either luck or opponents would score by only one shot on target. Then we got about 17 wins in a row. This season is completely the opposite. Bottom teams outplay us and come to Turin to get points. The shit will hit the fan sooner or later. Any organized team will beat us. On form Atalant, Sassuolo, Napoli will embarras us.
It will be in januray

January is coming

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
That midfield though
it's so crazy it might actually work.

at the very least having ramsey play deeper might make juve be able to hold onto possession (and stop dybala from playing the xavi role)

but u can sub ramsey for bentancur for more defensive stability

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Keeping the faith with Pirlo. I ask again, what available manager could turn this season around starting in January? He has a world class player in the back and the front. Plus I love our underrated goaltender. So no world class talent in the midfield but so MANY options Pirlo has at hand. If he can get this team to win like we want/expect, than hats off to him.
:hi:

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Midfireld or no midfield a good manager can elevate the performances of mediocre players with good tactics: Atalanta, Verona then you have Milan and Spurs on top of their league tables. We've done great things with garbage players, we beat Madrid in the CL with Amauri and Sissoko when we had Ranieri. We have a good squad, a solid core, a couple of world class players so no more excuses.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Midfireld or no midfield a good manager can elevate the performances of mediocre players with good tactics: Atalanta, Verona then you have Milan and Spurs on top of their league tables. We've done great things with garbage players, we beat Madrid in the CL with Amauri and Sissoko when we had Ranieri. We have a good squad, a solid core, a couple of world class players so no more excuses.
Yep

We have had wayvtrashier midfields and done more so i do not buy that excuse either

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Spectacular!

Our best game this season. There have been flashes of brilliance every now and then, with tons of average moments so far. First that last minute win vs Torino and now a comfortable win here. Good things are coming.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)