Andrea Pirlo (32 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
I will continue to hope we lose, because we are getting lucky with these wins. Pirlo.is not doing a good job at all. Yes he maybe be a rookie but a rookie shouldn't be coaching a club like juve
What is this attitude? Are you serious?

We are getting lucky? How about those times when we were unlucky? Remember Crotone? Or Hellas Verona? Or Lazio? We deserved to win those games but we didn't.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Super Lucky win.

Shit mentality and shit tactics.

We better start finding a proper replacement because shit is just ready to hit the fan in january.

respect to Pirlo as a player but as a coach is super obvious he is waaaay too amateur.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Fitting that it was a late goal to win the derby for him.

But it papers over a lot of cracks, that was an abysmal performance with a number of the same issues still there (notably how open we are on counters, how little we create as a team, no cohesion and no drive).

I just hope a win like this gives us a boost and some belief, I certainly didn't see us turning this around when it was 0-1. Thankfully Torino's second half record is a disaster.

Jun 16, 2020
Fitting that it was a late goal to win the derby for him.

But it papers over a lot of cracks, that was an abysmal performance with a number of the same issues still there (notably how open we are on counters, how little we create as a team, no cohesion and no drive).

I just hope a win like this gives us a boost and some belief, I certainly didn't see us turning this around when it was 0-1. Thankfully Torino's second half record is a disaster.
We have a great record with last minute winners against Torino. We continued it tonight.

We were better, and we didn’t play good. But the character we showed was great, I started to lose hope around the 70th minute.

Maybe it’s the kinda match where we don’t need to go into to much depth about the tactics and gameplay. Just enjoy the win, it was a hard one against a motivated and defensively pretty strong side tonight.

For me it’s pretty clear that we need a striker. We faced the same problems last year.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
We have a great record with last minute winners against Torino. We continued it tonight.

We were better, and we didn’t play good. But the character we showed was great, I started to lose hope around the 70th minute.

Maybe it’s the kinda match where we don’t need to go into to much depth about the tactics and gameplay. Just enjoy the win, it was a hard one against a motivated and defensively pretty strong side tonight.

For me it’s pretty clear that we need a striker. We faced the same problems last year.
We need less chopping and changing more continuity

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
What i disslike the most about him is : He wants to impress , innovate some type of formations no one understands .

Kulusevski,Dybala looks so lost , they basicly played in the same area and didn't know what to do same with Chiesa,CR7 .

Bentacur was the only midfilder , Rabiot played like LWB .

And he rotates to much , why change the winning team ?

He is like Guardiola in CHL , he also try to innovate some new shit and fails miserably in most important games .

Pls do it in a simple way , play with 3 midfilders , whenever you play Chiesa play on the right wing .

Last edited:

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Can someone explain to me, very shortly, what is the benefit of playing 3 at the back. I dont understand it. Especially since we are supposed to be a top team. I mean, we sacrifice a player in the attacking phase in order to have the 3rd CB, right? Instead of Danilo, we could play Alex Sandro or Frabotta, right? Wouldnt that be better?

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012

Nah, I disagree here. Toro were so shit that we could have avoided this uphill battle. Of course with Pirlo's preparation of the game (or rather lack of?) we played into Toro's hands and they kept gaining their momentum. Good thing they started to fell after 75th minute and our guys kept pushing.

I'm beginning to tire out with Pirlo. Why the 3-man backline when attacking? What's the benefit if the other team doesn't even want to press? Just have 2 CBs + DM doing the distribution of the ball. Fullbacks to stay wide, so that you can easily stretch the game. That's a fucking basic concept and that thing was working last season. What we were missing was mostly upfront - aka slow buildup and predictability.

2-man midfield has to go. We leave too many gaps in midfield and while in attack, we seem to struggle with controlling the ball. Kulusevski plays too deep, Chiesa sucks on the left.

I enjoyed the comeback big time but that was pure grinta vs a shit and tired opponent. The problems remain and that is no proper/working game plan whatsoever.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Nah, I disagree here. Toro were so shit that we could have avoided this uphill battle. Of course with Pirlo's preparation of the game (or rather lack of?) we played into Toro's hands and they kept gaining their momentum. Good thing they started to fell after 75th minute and our guys kept pushing.

I'm beginning to tire out with Pirlo. Why the 3-man backline when attacking? What's the benefit if the other team doesn't even want to press? Just have 2 CBs + DM doing the distribution of the ball. Fullbacks to stay wide, so that you can easily stretch the game. That's a fucking basic concept and that thing was working last season. What we were missing was mostly upfront - aka slow buildup and predictability.

2-man midfield has to go. We leave too many gaps in midfield and while in attack, we seem to struggle with controlling the ball. Kulusevski plays too deep, Chiesa sucks on the left.

I enjoyed the comeback big time but that was pure grinta vs a shit and tired opponent. The problems remain and that is no proper/working game plan whatsoever.
Even Atlanta play three center back yet they are attacking actually the problem is the two man midfield which is why we get so exposed on the counter attack

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

The problem and my worry with Pirlo, is that i fear that we will not change formations and tactics because he is dead set on using whatever he is using right now, because thatis what he sold to the board and that is his idea of football, whatever it is.

In short, he will die with his boots on, AKA with his current tactics, and i see those not fitting with our current team sadly.

So my only solution is a change of coach... but at this point even that is not easy... what a problem.

- - - Updated - - -

Even Atlanta play three center back yet they are attacking actually the problem is the two man midfield which is why we get so exposed on the counter attack
They also have a different coach you know,

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Their CBs actually attack spaces though. Ours almost stand still.

I don't get this obsession to go back to something that's not there anymore. Barzagli retired ages ago, Chiellini is almost retired too.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Their CBs actually attack spaces though. Ours almost stand still.

I don't get this obsession to go back to something that's not there anymore. Barzagli retired ages ago, Chiellini is almost retired too.
We played 4-3-3 for the majority of the last season yet we had the same issues we are static team with not much off the ball movement and quick passing or even getting good crosses in the box is an area where we can vastly improve

Jun 16, 2020

I’m still giving it time. Maybe sounds naive, but unless something really awful happens like losing 5 in a row (he’ll be sacked anyway) I continue to keep faith in him, at least until after the winter mercato. Maybe he’ll change something in the future, as Allegri did in 2017 with the 4231.

Have to agree though with the 2-man midfield, we’re to exposed, with all the rotating it’s becoming difficult for the players to fully understand each other, every week there are some changes and it isn’t making things easier. The best defense usually wins the league, and its really Juve-like to have a strong defense, so he should fix it. Juventini instantly choke when we suck in that line.

As I saw it today, Kulusevski went to the center at times when Dybala dropped back, Kulu took his spot over. It made Kulu helping out with occupying that zone, meanwhile defending his wing, the team was struggling to make clear passes and it became a mess, especially in the first half. It’s pretty clear that all our attacking players need a real 9 to play with. Morata became our most important player. But in general to many misunderstandings on the pitch due to such tactical choices by the manager.

Even though it are ~15 games played, the arguments that Pirlo still is in a learning curve still count for me. Possible that we’d struggle less in a 433, Dybala is probably out of the project if we do so.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
For all you people bitching about Pirlo: we just lack talent and personality. No manager can change that. Our team in 2014-2015 is one of my favorite teams of all time. We had Pirlo, Buffon, Vidal, Tevez, Pogba, Chiellini and Bonucci in peak form.

That's the difference.

Not Pirlo.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)