Andrea Pirlo (49 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Disgraceful half. There seems to be no game plan at all. We havent created a single chance against bellow average Torino side. Grit, passion, this side doesnt have it. I am annoyed by every single player on the pitch. Embarassing so far. We would need to improve by leaps and bounds to win here.

Jul 20, 2012
Oh no! Maybe it is better it we lose some games and drop down the table!
You act as though we aren't still gonna drop down the table regardless.

- - - Updated - - -

We should bring back Allegri and make him his first assistant. It's better for both parties. Pirlo should accept that he isn't ready for this stage yet.
Pirlo shouldn't be the coach, we don't need a new assistant, we need a whole new coaching staff. Bring back allegri as coach and give him what he wants

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
If we get rid of him can we please fucking get some fucking playmakers in this god forsaken team

I don't have the stats but I'm absolutely sure our midfielders must be outside the top 20 teams in Europe for key passes/chances created

And it's a huge part of why every season were an unwatchable mess begging for our forwards to magic a goal out of their collective asses

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
This shit is totally on Pirlo, he's simply clueless. His insistence on two-man-midfield, Chiesa on the left again, Kulu plays too deep, useless 3-man backline.

I'd hate to be in Agnelli's shoes now tbh. He needs to do something, this shit can't go on. Before we start blaming the players, there's Pirlo. Zero organization in both phases of the game shows he has no idea what he's doing.

Prototype

Oct 22, 2009
For this formation to work you have to be on some crazy fitness level, something like Bayern or even like Atalanta. Like we have seen tonight, there is alot of open space behind, that to be closedown you need fast and mobile players, than to start counter on your own. Alot of energy requirs for such a football. Runnig up and down the pitch is not easy task.

So many attacking oriented players, who unfortunately don't offer that much in final third. Chiesa is wasted on the left, Dybala what ever is happening with him just doesn't work, Kulusevski also lost in space and time..

Coaching is not just put as much offensive players there is out there in offensive formation and hope for the best.

Even with Lippi back in 2001/2002 we had rough start, than turn it around. There is a hope in me as fan for such a scenario, but chances are not that bright.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
The first thing I notice every time his players get into a pitch is the lack of intensity and hunger to chase the 50/50 balls. On at least 3 occasions in the first half, the players gave up on balls that could've resulted in something great.

Again, he's a charity match coach at best until he inject a fighting spirit in his team.

Darkhorse

Aug 11, 2013
As much as I like Pirlo it's obvious that he is a child in a grown men game as far as coaching is concerned. There is no game plan, no synchronisation, no set piece organisation. Bring back Allegri asap.

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)