DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Last edited:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I like this part:

"In military terms," Pirlo explained in his autobiography, "success starts in the zone behind the lines. Put more simply, the team that concedes the fewest goals wins the match."
In his late years, he defended like Tiago.

Gattuso on Pirlo's appointment: "well he's screwed now" :lol3:

Love the dynamic between these two
Gattuso uses sandpaper for toilet roll. It's what you're gonna get.

Personally, I think managers are given way too much credit as it is.

Juventino2019

May 1, 2019
According to SKY ITALIA, Pirlo called all the player who need to leave the club.
That's what an Alpha does.

- - - Updated - - -

Barcelona say Ronaldinho, Deco and Eto'o can leave club

"We are putting a team together and they aren't in our thoughts," says new Barcelona boss Pep Guardiola. "This comes from analysing questions of performance, seasons they have had in the team, and other intangibles."

Last edited:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
That's what an Alpha does.

- - - Updated - - -

Barcelona say Ronaldinho, Deco and Eto'o can leave club

"We are putting a team together and they aren't in our thoughts," says new Barcelona boss Pep Guardiola. "This comes from analysing questions of performance, seasons they have had in the team, and other intangibles."
Shipping out Eto'o :lol3:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
According to SKY ITALIA, Pirlo called all the player who need to leave the club.
Excellent. There will be transitional pains but its time to stop putting this off. Too many aging players who like they don't give a fuck. Next season will be tough. Rival clubs (inter, lazio Napoli) will see this as their best opportunity in the last few years to finally take down Juventus but there is reason for confidence.

Looking at likely core players Tek, De Ligt, Cuadrado, Chiellini, Arthur, Bentancur, Rabiot, Dybala, CR7, Kulu... I see quality there the remaining Serie A clubs don't have and still won't come September.

It won''t beat Europe's best but its still the best in Serie A especially with Sarri out of the way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)