Andrea Pirlo (60 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
Gutting the squad of Matuidi, Khedira, and Higuain feels sweeter than any of the wins last season with maybe with the exception of the two wins against Inter. Now if Berna, Costa, Rugani, and De Sciglio are also dumped then it will feel sweeter than every single win last season.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
He’s the first guy with common sense at this club since Allegri maybe.

After seeing some of the decisions by Agnelli, Paratici, Nedved and Sarri this past year, it’s refreshing to see someone more in sync with the fans. Hoping for this clear-out to go through.
Del Piero also talks a lot of sense on TV. I doubt he wants to have a managerial role at Juve after the way Agnelli pushed him out though.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
It's not like he has been in this sport for 25 years and had some of the best Coaches in the world coaching him.

Seems like things like these doesn't count as an experience these days.
:tup:

Some people just have the mind for this sport and coaching it. And Pirlo has one of the best footballing minds in the sport. It doesn’t guarantee success but it sure does make it more likely.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
My only concern is that Agnelli appointed him for financial reasons and not for his ideas.
Can't be much worse than the Tuscan hobo though.
I don't think he did so only for financial reasons because otherwise on the long term, the club would still risk massive money.

He saw something in Pirlo and trusted him. Doesn't mean the gamble will pay off but that's better than doing so only for financial reasons.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)