vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Baggio isn't a juve legend though
He's a inter/fiorentina/milan/italy legend
at juve he'll be remembered as that superstar that got his ass benched and career cut short because of an 18 year old wonderboy named Ale :touched:
How long do you think will it take for Bernardieci to surpass his Juve and Azzurri accomplishments? Id say 3 years should be enough

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Pirlo is a Milan legend. He won the CL twice with them

Conte is a juve legend. He won our last CL with us.

Did Pirlo win the cl at juve ?
I dont think CL should matter for the legend status. Otherwise what is Buffon then?

Pirlo obv isnt Juve legend simply cause he played 10 years at Milan. 4 at Juve.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
All our accomplishments seem so unworthy because of our inability to win CL finals.

We're like this great guy who is successful, handsome, funny, smart, rich, charming, BUT can't get an erection.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
All our accomplishments seem so unworthy because of our inability to win CL finals.

We're like this great guy who is successful, handsome, funny, smart, rich, charming, BUT can't get an erection.
We do get the erection, we just can't get the girl to cum.

- - - Updated - - -

Dont forget Ale won the '96 CL, '97 intercontinental cup and '06 world cup
I think he means Baggio's accomplishments.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't see why Pirlo couldn't be considered a Juve legend. He was probably the most important player when we finally managed to turn things around after Calciopoli and started this winning cycle.

I don't care what you tards say. Pirlo is a Juve legend in my book.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We do get the erection, we just can't get the girl to cum.

- - - Updated - - -

I think he means Baggio's accomplishments.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't see why Pirlo couldn't be considered a Juve legend. He was probably the most important player when we finally managed to turn things around after Calciopoli and started this winning cycle.

I don't care what you tards say. Pirlo is a Juve legend in my book.
Vidal was the most important juve player under Conte bar none.

And it was 'return to beastmode defensively' vidal that was the biggest factor in us getting that surprise 2015 final

Jun 6, 2015
Now you are just rewriting history. Vidal wasn't that special in 2015, certainly wasn't anywhere near the biggest factor in our CL campaign.

Also have to disagree on the first paragraph too. Without Pirlo there is no change we would have won those first two Scudetti, he was the one who made this team. Anyone who who feels differently will need to go and watch those games again.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Milan fans view Pirlo a similar way Juve fans view Zidane, even worse I would say as the majority hates him in their forum.
That would be completely idiotic cause Pirlo didnt ask to be sold, he was pushed out.

Much like Madrid fans shouldnt hate on Robben or Sneijder for example

The only thing Milan fans should be mad at is their management and Allegri :D

Max was obviously planning ahead

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
That would be completely idiotic cause Pirlo didnt ask to be sold, he was pushed out.

Pirlo in his book wrote he asked to leave for Madrid in 2007 but Milan blocked him from leaving. Majority of the hate stems from there because he apparently dreamt of playing for Madrid.

Dec 26, 2004

They hate him mostly for some statements in his diary, like how he was tempted to join Madrid and view them as a much bigger club. And for his spell and attachment to Juve obviously 😀

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012

- - - Updated - - -

They hate him mostly for some statements in his diary, like how he was tempted to join Madrid and view them as a much bigger club. And for his spell and attachment to Juve obviously ��
No different to certain Juve fans who hate Vidal and Pogba for petty reasons particularly the former.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 123)